16 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Egypt
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
ahmdyassr says

Hi everyone, I submitted an item to themeforest and the review team sent me an email with this title: Your uploaded item Creando | Flat Parallax Onepage HTML Template needs improvement. I think it was soft rejected and it just needs small improvements..the email was:

Overall, this is a good concept but there are a couple issues here:

We already have a number of submissions with the same overall design and concept and we have to draw the line somewhere.

I think we’re reached a point of saturation. At this point, we’re only looking for unique variations of this design: for another one to be approved it would have to have a couple of unique touches and features that differentiate it from what’s already available and definitely be of higher quality.

Minimal templates can be clean and simple when you manage to handle the white space and details to provide a simple but yet unique template. But if you can’t, it will look like an incomplete template – blank template.

In this case, the submitted template is more like a ‘framework’ than a full fledged design. If you’re going with minimalism, you need to make sure all the little details check out.

After making the required fixes or improvements, please edit your submission at http://themeforest.net/item/creando-flat-parallax-onepage-html-template/edit/8001852 and submit for re-review.

Please note, you must make the required fixes or improvements before resubmitting for re-review. By not doing so, repeated resubmissions without changes may be considered abuse of the review system and your submitting rights may be disabled.
I don’t know what to do to improve my item, give me some tips i should make to improve my item, sorry for my bad english and thanks..
10 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
  • Located in Serbia
banes says

I cannot find the same thread, you posted yesterday, at the moment. The guy said that he didn’t gave you permission to send a theme for approval.

This theme is already got approved by another author!

http://themeforest.net/item/creando-creative-onepage-parallax-html-template/7974080?WT.ac=search_item&WT.oss_phrase=creando&WT.oss_rank=1&WT.z_author=rodbor
332 posts Yes We Can
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+5 more
CRIK0VA says

how this is possible?) one item from different users?)

500 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+4 more
pixeful says

Authors like those one should be banned.

16 posts
  • Located in Egypt
+1 more
ahmdyassr says
I cannot find the same thread, you posted yesterday, at the moment. The guy said that he didn’t gave you permission to send a theme for approval. This theme is already got approved by another author!

Hi banes.. In the recent thread i said that i will talk to the psd deigner to tell him about giving me his permission.. the problem is that i’m just new to themeforest and i am so excited that the review team will accept any of my items (because i’ve 9 rejected items) and i can’t stop now.. but right now i’m working on a new project and it will finish very soon and when i submit it, i will remove this item.. i just want to know is my work good or not (remeber i’m new to TH)?.. i hope you understand me… thanks.

16 posts
  • Located in Egypt
+1 more
ahmdyassr says

Authors like those one should be banned.

Hi pixelful.. i’m sad that you didn’t understand me.. i am just new to themeforest and i worked hard on this template and i am so excited that the review team will accept my item, so becaue of the “permission” problem i will remove this item.. but i want to know why themeforest rejected my last 9 items (i worked hard on them).. i hope you understand me this time… thanks

538 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Slovakia
+3 more
LubosVolovar says

It doesn’t matter how long you have been working on this, you DON’T HAVE A PERMISSION to publish it so forget about it and start working on something original. HTML version of that item is already published, you may think that your version is better but IT DOESN’T MATTER. If you are not good at design then ASK for permission from another author with approved PSD. Is it really so hard to understand that?

10 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
  • Located in Serbia
banes says

Ok sorry for any incovenience this may cause, but you should anyway explained it that way.

I won’t go into much details here, there is much more authors that can guide you better than me.

1) You have validation errors – use this to validate: http://validator.w3.org/

2) Scrolling and animations on the sites is too slow for my liking.

3) Lock the zoom on the google map – it is really annoying

4) Hide navigation untill the site is loaded

5) Look at the same site that is already approved and see the differencies.

Anyway, throw away this theme and do something of your own.

Regards

16 posts
  • Located in Egypt
+1 more
ahmdyassr says

It doesn’t matter how long you have been working on this, you DON’T HAVE A PERMISSION to publish it so forget about it and start working on something original. HTML version of that item is already published, you may think that your version is better but IT DOESN’T MATTER. If you are not good at design then ASK for permission from another author with approved PSD. Is it really so hard to understand that?

Hi LubosVolovar.. good comment.. and that’s what i’m going to do.. i’m working on a new template and i ‘ll submit it very soon.. i just use this template to know is my work going to be approved or not.. thanks

16 posts
  • Located in Egypt
+1 more
ahmdyassr says

Ok sorry for any incovenience this may cause, but you should anyway explained it that way.

I won’t go into much details here, there is much more authors that can guide you better than me.

1) You have validation errors – use this to validate: http://validator.w3.org/

2) Scrolling and animations on the sites is too slow for my liking.

3) Lock the zoom on the google map – it is really annoying

4) Hide navigation untill the site is loaded

5) Look at the same site that is already approved and see the differencies.

Anyway, throw away this theme and do something of your own.

Regards

Hi banes.. thanks for your support..

by
by
by
by
by
by