543 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Slovakia
+3 more
LubosVolovar says

Don’t worry, just get the permission for a nice approved PSD, try to make it pixel perfect and valid and eventually you should be approved. Just don’t try to cheat, it really isn’t worth it here.

10 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
  • Located in Serbia
banes says
Hi LubosVolovar.. good comment.. and that’s what i’m going to do.. i’m working on a new template and i ‘ll submit it very soon.. i just use this template to know is my work going to be approved or not.. thanks

It doesn’t matter if you are working on the other theme if it is without permission again. The code itself is not the big problem for themes approval. The DESIGN is. I’m guessing that your past rejections were due to low quality designs, same as the answer you get from the stuff for this theme.

Get the design approved first, then you shouldn’t have any problems for HTML if you know how to code.

16 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Egypt
+1 more
ahmdyassr says

It doesn’t matter if you are working on the other theme if it is without permission again. The code itself is not the big problem for themes approval. The DESIGN is. I’m guessing that your past rejections were due to low quality designs, same as the answer you get from the stuff for this theme. Get the design approved first, then you shouldn’t have any problems for HTML if you know how to code.

Thanks.. i a am just so excited about freelancing but it’s a small lesson i’ve learned today.. thanks again

16 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Egypt
+1 more
ahmdyassr says

Don’t worry, just get the permission for a nice approved PSD, try to make it pixel perfect and valid and eventually you should be approved. Just don’t try to cheat, it really isn’t worth it here.

I didn’t really want to cheat, i just didn’t know that i’ve to get the permission for psd template to use it.. anyway i will not make this again.. thanks for your support.

by
by
by
by
by
by