566 posts
  • Located in Portugal
  • Contributed a blog post
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
DiogoRedinDevelopment says

Hi,

Well, I don’t like to much to get into the forums asking for help, but after having my Landing page rejected for two times, with no guarantee if it will be accepted if I correct the errors, I´m forced to do it.

The reviewer given me two reasons that are really confusing me and getting me into crazy.

- My LP have a bad execution; - The content look messy; (What the hell ???)

The reviewer also given me other reasons, but those I think I´m available to fix, even because they are specific and clear to me (use of sprites and line-height).

I just wan´t to understand why my LP was rejected and how to get it approved here. One thing is true, I won´t give up, because I´m conscious of my knowledge and capacities.

If you want to help your mate, you can see the landing page here: http://cuatro.tudoapple.com/

Any help is truly appreciated :)

21 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in Romania
Ferdilicious says
As far as I am concerned, I like it plain and simple.

But with the high standards from ThemeForest.net, you should get it look spectacular, not random. First of all, you could add some icons in the place where are the heading, to improve the visual of the theme. Use a different background, or make the theme with more color options. Last, but not least, make it a bit more colorful. I mean, it has a a basic color which can be found on everywhere. I don’t know if my advices are gonna be useful for you, but that’s what I think it will make it a material for the ThemeForest’s market. Good luck with it mate! :)

622 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
theAlThemist says

White space!

Everything is so close one to another that it is really hard to find something on the page. No offense – just my two cents. ;)

Also you may spend some time improving the visual hierarchy.

In two words – let that content breath.

DiogoRedinDevelopment
DiogoRedinDevelopment Recent Posts Threads Started
566 posts
  • Located in Portugal
+4 more

As far as I am concerned, I like it plain and simple.

But with the high standards from ThemeForest.net, you should get it look spectacular, not random. First of all, you could add some icons in the place where are the heading, to improve the visual of the theme. Use a different background, or make the theme with more color options. Last, but not least, make it a bit more colorful. I mean, it has a a basic color which can be found on everywhere. I don’t know if my advices are gonna be useful for you, but that’s what I think it will make it a material for the ThemeForest’s market. Good luck with it mate! :)

Really thanks, however I think I will not change the background, maybe I will add some colour options.

White space!

Everything is so close one to another that it is really hard to find something on the page. No offense – just my two cents. ;)

Also you may spend some time improving the visual hierarchy.

In two words – let that content breath.

Yes, I guess you are right, I will add more space between the elements. Related to what I already did, what do you think, guys? Should I learn more techniques and start this LP from scratch or I´m on a good way?

Really tanks to both :)

59 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Hyperberry says

I agree to add more whitespace.

Also, I think more interactive/dynamic features would be good. For gray boxes (Clean Code, Build with HTML5 , etc)- maybe mouseover :hover effect on entire box instead of just text links.

Another idea: add jQuery slider for “Testimonials”. Then a buyer can add multiple testimonials & they cycle thru automatically.

Also: social media icons in footer- shadow is too hard / too much contrast. Maybe a little softer shadow so they look integrated with background.

59 posts
Hyperberry says

One more thing: where did you find icon for blue credit card machine on your Landing Page?

I want an icon very similar to this for a client site…

DiogoRedinDevelopment
566 posts
  • Located in Portugal
+4 more

I agree to add more whitespace.

Also, I think more interactive/dynamic features would be good. For gray boxes (Clean Code, Build with HTML5 , etc)- maybe mouseover :hover effect on entire box instead of just text links.

Another idea: add jQuery slider for “Testimonials”. Then a buyer can add multiple testimonials & they cycle thru automatically.

Also: social media icons in footer- shadow is too hard / too much contrast. Maybe a little softer shadow so they look integrated with background.

Wow, great ideas :) I will definitively add more white space and also more features like testimonials slider and hover effect to the boxes. I really appreciated your tips :)

One more thing: where did you find icon for blue credit card machine on your Landing Page? I want an icon very similar to this for a client site…

I found it here: http://omercetin.deviantart.com/art/Pos-Machine-Icons-153179840 I have the author´s permission to use it on my landing page.

Again, Thanks :)

59 posts
Hyperberry says

I found it here: http://omercetin.deviantart.com/art/Pos-Machine-Icons-153179840 I have the author´s permission to use it on my landing page.

Very cool. Thank you :)

DiogoRedinDevelopment
566 posts
  • Located in Portugal
+4 more

You can check out what I have did so far here: http://www.cuatro.tudoapple.com

What do you think? Will it get approved? What can I improve?

Thanks, Diogo R.

143 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in United States
cramdesign says

On the testimonials box, I can see the top row of pixels of the next paragraph getting ready to slide in. (Mac, newest Safari)

by
by
by
by
by
by