113 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United States
HisHandiwork says

I would also recommend that you customize the slider buttons to fit the theme of the template.

542 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
ThemesFever says

Great improvement from the first submission! Here are some items that I think need more improvement:
  1. Line Height – Right now, the text is a little dense, try increasing the line height.
  2. Shadows – In my opinion, the shadows for the slider area below the header are a bit too dark, try decreasing the opacity on these: http://screencast.com/t/riH6ORAiKVGP
  3. Links and Buttons – To improve the visual hierarchy, try replacing the links “Learn More” with an actual button: http://screencast.com/t/QXuTxWMv
  4. Testimonials – This section has a slight problem with the text placement (see screenshot): http://screencast.com/t/SSs1UcIRKk
  5. Color – I think your template lacks color. This will help the visual aesthetics as well as hierarchy if you were to give some of the elements some bright(er) colors.

These are my thoughts on your template, I hope they help!

Luke for His Handiwork

Great tips! Already corrected the testimonials issue, apparently it only occurs in larger screens, so I´m not available to verify if it´s all ok. Could you please take a look? :)

For my two cents, I thought having a text shadow on ALL the text was a bit much. Maybe try a version with some of the body text plain and see if it looks better or more readable.

The “Call Us” phone number in the top right looks like it should be centered vertically in the header.

I like the pastel colors you have in your placeholder logo—maybe you could use one as a highlight color in the body, or as the color for the most important button or other call to action.

Really thanks for the advices, but I didn´t understood what you mean with “should be centered vertically”.

where you are using Yanone Kaffesesatz as a font, I would recommend adding some letter-spacing. I find it looks to cramped as it is.

Also I find that the footer and content is not clearly separated. Yes there is an HR, but I don’t find it is enough of a separation.

Keep up the good work and don’t give up

WOW Great tip, already did it :) Thanks!

I would also recommend that you customize the slider buttons to fit the theme of the template.

I like them simple, but anyway thanks :)

13 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United States
mike_ebert says

The phone number is closer to the top of the header than the bottom, and it doesn’t look like there was a good reason for it to be off center.

542 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
ThemesFever says

The phone number is closer to the top of the header than the bottom, and it doesn’t look like there was a good reason for it to be off center.

Already understood :)

70 posts
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
lastrose says

Two more small things, Social meda icons, border is crisp and black, unlike other elements (maybe add a bit of shadow) The subscribe button has no hover effect The Testemonials seems to be behaving in firefox at high resolutions

34 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Netherlands
13ram says

Might want to try to justify the welcome text to even out the line-lengths… That should tidy it up a bit more…

542 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
ThemesFever says

Just got accepted :) Now I am just jumping and singing around my house :)

113 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United States
HisHandiwork says

I saw that, congrats!

by
by
by