My last post was flagged as inappropriate. How can i get a feedback of why it was flagged?

689 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+5 more
cooledition says

Thats it, my last post was flagged as inappropriate, i want an explanation of why that happends

3197 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+10 more
ThomGeskin says

Hello Daniel, how are you? When a post is flagged, it means someone had reason to believe the content of the message, to some degree, violated Forum Rules. This happens when the report button, at the bottom of the post, is used.

Once the post is reported, it is carefully analyzed by staff, and a decision is made. If you’d like further details regarding a specific case, please be so kind and Contact Support

Thanks for your understanding.

81 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
sillybarbarian says

It might also be a mistake, a lot of users admit that they press Report by mistake instead of Reply with quote.

by
by
by
by
by
by