Thats it, my last post was flagged as inappropriate, i want an explanation of why that happends
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Was featured in a podcast
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Beta Tester
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Hello Daniel, how are you? When a post is flagged, it means someone had reason to believe the content of the message, to some degree, violated Forum Rules. This happens when the report button, at the bottom of the post, is used.
Once the post is reported, it is carefully analyzed by staff, and a decision is made. If you’d like further details regarding a specific case, please be so kind and Contact Support
Thanks for your understanding.