684 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 10+ members Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Indonesia
Gembell says

=== Why We’ve Declined Your Submission ===

1) The overall aesthetics of the design could be improved with a font that’s better suited to the concept and refining the shape of the image.

2) The design needs further refinements to the layout and balance of the design.

3) The illustration is fairly complex, consider ways to scale and simplify the illustration to create a more balanced design and upload the strongest concept.

596 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
MikeMoloney says

My tips would be to find a better font (obviously lol). Also may want to make the stem of the bulb simpler? Idk and maybe change the colors to looks cleaner? Those are the best tips I can offer. Good luck!

684 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 10+ members Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Indonesia
Gembell says

My tips would be to find a better font (obviously lol). Also may want to make the stem of the bulb simpler? Idk and maybe change the colors to looks cleaner? Those are the best tips I can offer. Good luck!

Thank you MikeMoloney…..

3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Clarke845 says

Since I am new here I don’t want to be too critical, but my biggest concern for you would be the colors.

684 posts
Gembell says

Since I am new here I don’t want to be too critical, but my biggest concern for you would be the colors.

Yeah, thanks Clarke845….

1839 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
ShermanJackson says

Yes Bro! The colors aren’t good…

684 posts
Gembell says

Yes Bro! The colors aren’t good…

Ok, i change it later…

by
by
by
by
by
by