earlier today my theme Concise got disabled for having a color scheme that put the content box out of place ( this was patched so purchaser either had an old version of the theme or the last update I made I somehow made a mistake and added the old files ) So I sent in the new files and resubmitted. Got an email saying the item was approved for sale except it’s the opposite, it was removed. http://themeforest.net/item/concise/66396
about 290 sales and it can get removed by a little mistake with an extra color scheme which was patched. How cool.
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Beta Tester
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Exclusive Author
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
If a file fails to become available after something like this, please contact support.