Hello wonderful community,
I’ve just changed my Avatar and profile image, and I’d love to know what you think of it!
Did you prefer the old one or this one!
The S and the mark next to it are nice, the media solutions text on the banner image on your profile seems a little blurry. The drop shadow is way too big, small and crisp shadows to make nicer indents.
- Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
- Exclusive Author
- Author was Featured
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
It looks good but I don’t dig the color that much. A slightly lighter blue should work better in my opinion.
Ok, I’ll work on improvements using the suggestions that you both made.
EDIT : Lightened the colour a bit, made the “Media Solutions” text clearer, and slightly decreased the drop shadow.
I still think Media Solutions can look better if there wasn’t that much of an inner shadow. And I also agree with ibib that a blue would look better IMO .