38 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in El Salvador
InsectoDesign says

Hi!,

Got this file [link removed] approved on june 17. It made a couple of sales very quick. But then it went lost in the top category and never made a single sale again.

I know new items spend some time in the main category: Home > Files > Print Templates and then, they’re moved to their own categories. In this case should be: Home > Files > Print Templates > Brochures. This last thing never happened and now my file is buried under all new submissions in the top category. By this time it should be on page 28 aprox. I feel I’m loosing potential clients, because no one can see my item if they look directly into its specific category (brochures).

I sent a message to support to help me solve this issue, even sent a direct message to a reviewer via item’s edit tab. I’ve had no response so far.

If some moderator or reviewer reads this, please help me fix this issue. I put a lot of hours on this brochure and I want it to be found when browsing for brochures.

Thank you!

194 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+12 more
Crusader12 Envato team says

Hey InsectoDesign, I’ve moved this over for you :) To avoid this in the future, please make sure you’ve selected the correct category and subcategory when uploading items.

Very nice design btw :)

I’ll have to flag your comment now per forum policy :( and need to state to anyone else reading this that the appropriate thing to do should this happen to one of your items is to open a Support Ticket.

Thanks, and best of luck with sales!

65 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
Wizdesign says

Your Brochure was uploaded in Main Category. Probably you didn’t mention any sub-category (in this case ‘Brochure’) when uploading, that’s why your item is not showing in Brochures Category. You can follow these procedure; edit your file (you can delete or add a tag to make the edit option available) and describe your problem in Message to the Reviewer box. It would be placed in the correct category within hours. I used the process, and got result immediately. Thanks.

38 posts
  • Located in El Salvador
InsectoDesign says

Hi!, Thanks for the replies!, Crusader12 and Wizdesign. I made sure it was in the right category before I uploaded and I opened a support ticket, but it was 7 days ago and I had no answer.

I promise I will be more patient in the future, I imagine you have loads of work with the big amount of users and new files lately.

Thanks again both of you, working for this community is a great pleasure!.

by
by
by
by
by
by