84 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
Jonah-B says

I haven’t submitted anything to AJ for awhile. I’ve been on a bit of a hiatus, but I’ll be back into recording soon. I thought it might be fun to try some other projects, so I redesigned my personal webpage. I wanted to post it here to get some feedback and maybe some suggestions :)

This page is sort of a dumping grounds for anything regarding my audio. I wanted something with a simple but professional looking design that would generate the content pages for me so updating it would take very little work. This is the end result.

http://jonahsmusic.leadhoster.com

Gonna buy a domain name for it eventually. With the exception of the carousel menu and the mediaplayers, I programmed the rest myself with a combination of PHP , Javascript, and html. I’m not much of a visual artist so I’m sure the layout could use work, but other than that I think it turned out ok. The graphics are a combination of my own work and some free-use graphics that I found around the web. I’ve only tested it in Chrome and Safari so far, so if anyone notices anything wrong let me know.

What do you guys think? :D

333 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
joshhunsaker says

Good start. I definitely think the visual side should be pumped up. I’d just go ahead and throw in a bunch of stuff from the envato network in terms of graphics ;) haha

84 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
Jonah-B says

Thank you for the feedback! I definitely agree that it was too plain. I added a background and made a few other small changes. It made a pretty big difference.

by
by
by
by
by
by