278 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Serbia
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
scrnjakovic says

I can’t figure out why Serbian people don’t know to choose their hosts… Uniwebhosting is best domestic provider. 10GB space, 800 GB bandwith, unlimited subdomains, ftp’s, email accs, db’s for 2e/month.

Hi! :)

My site is hosted by mikro-hosting. I do not need better hosting for personal site. I pay 500 din to my hoster for 1 year. Soon, i am thinking to buy new domain (not for personal site) and new hosting. And I am thinking about Uniweb or Contra-team. I already have exp with CT, but i need premium hosting (to be hosted in Serbia), and for that thing i think i will pick Uniweb.

Thank you for your help templaticca! :) (And sorry for my bad English)

Uniweb’s servers are located in Germany. Why would you insist on servers being located in Serbia? It doesn’t make any differences. Anyways, Uniweb offers most for such a low price, that’s what makes them super awesome in Serbia :) But if I were looking to take hosting now, I’d consider siteground or stuff like that. :)

1253 posts
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
harmonikas996 says

I can’t figure out why Serbian people don’t know to choose their hosts… Uniwebhosting is best domestic provider. 10GB space, 800 GB bandwith, unlimited subdomains, ftp’s, email accs, db’s for 2e/month.

Hi! :)

My site is hosted by mikro-hosting. I do not need better hosting for personal site. I pay 500 din to my hoster for 1 year. Soon, i am thinking to buy new domain (not for personal site) and new hosting. And I am thinking about Uniweb or Contra-team. I already have exp with CT, but i need premium hosting (to be hosted in Serbia), and for that thing i think i will pick Uniweb.

Thank you for your help templaticca! :) (And sorry for my bad English)
Uniweb’s servers are located in Germany. Why would you insist on servers being located in Serbia? It doesn’t make any differences. Anyways, Uniweb offers most for such a low price, that’s what makes them super awesome in Serbia :) But if I were looking to take hosting now, I’d consider siteground or stuff like that. :)

Naaah, i have bad exp with Germans (Hetzner data centers). Sometimes is down for 1-2 days. My friend have web space on Serbia ground. :D Hoster is Telekom Srbija. He’s happy with it. Prices are high, but Telekom Srbija provides quite correct service for him.

For this 3 years active work on the Web i used: freehostings, Hetzner, mikro-hosting, contra-team hosting, 022-hosting (bad choice), loopia, Veratnet. I think that’s it. :)

Btw. I am still green in this area. Trying to find good sites for education and practice.

278 posts
  • Serbia
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
scrnjakovic says

Well, i just looked up, those are Hetzner’s servers, but Uniweb was my first and last host, since I hosted my first site back in 2007 till now, I never experienced downtime, except when they were upgrading servers so I don’t know why have you had such experience with Hetzner . I must add that they raised quotas(space, bandwith) 3 times by now, so I started paying 2e for 5gb, 200gb bandwith, now I have 20gb, 800gb bandwith for 2e :) I highly recommend them and suggest you to give them a try ;)

273 posts
  • Europe
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
blerc says

Arhm, is the site working at the moment? I get a Check that the address is spelled correctly, or try searching for the site. at the moment

1253 posts
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
harmonikas996 says

Arhm, is the site working at the moment? I get a Check that the address is spelled correctly, or try searching for the site. at the moment

Site is down.

I send e-mail to hoster. Domain is problem. Domain is valid until 30.11.2013. but from some reason is down. :S

I’m close to cracking nerves!

Sorry!

@Templattica, poslusacu te definitivno!

by
by
by
by
by
by