8 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
oguzhansek says

Hi,

I uploaded a party flyer template for xmas parties 10 days a go. You can see the design form here: http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/889/previewlztw.jpg

I got a message today, about the rejection. It say that : “Unfortunately your submission Gold Party Flyer isn’t quite ready for GraphicRiver and requires significant improvements and changes before it can be resubmitted and reconsidered.

Additionally, we have some extra feedback for you:

Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.”

I uploaded 1-2 different design for party flyer before and they have been approved for sale. I believe, my rejected file is of the same quality with my older design and it’s meet current quality requirements for the category. I believe the buyers will love the consept. I don’t understand that why it rejected?

please help me..

8 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
oguzhansek says

Also, I created two ticket about that why it takes so long time to approve? But I didn’t get an answer. “10 days” are you believe it? already, the christmas came and my file have been meaningless for christmas parties.

I uploaded a different party flyer after a day of this rejected file. I’m afraid it will be rejected.

by
by
by
by
by
by