41 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
M_Adnan says

Recently i purchased a new PC

i am facing the problem when i shut down PC it’s automatically restart..

if here, anyone know this problem plz help me..

thanks

789 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Located in India Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
laranz says

Hi,

1. Try removing the RAM and scratch it with rubber ( school eraser ) and put it back, and check.
2. Try reinstalling the OS.

3 posts
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
iamntz says

Yeah, rubber totally helps! Also reinstalling OS without knowing if it’s a software or hardware issue!

Try to look into event viewer (assuming you are using Win7+ just go to start menu/page and type „event logs”) -> windows logs -> system and see if you can see any errors in there.

54 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
Antech says

Check the mouse is not waking it back up. Device Manager – Mouse – Power Management. Uncheck mouse wakes up computer.

569 posts Fuel Your Web
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Won a competition Had an item featured on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
+5 more
Pirenko says

Switch to Mac :D

41 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
M_Adnan says

hi, thanks for reply.

i applied all condition but still issue.

i am using window 8.1..

Intel board DH87MC, Processor 4770K, 4GB Ram, 2Tb Hard Drive

now i am going to updates BIOS. lets SEE

41 posts
M_Adnan says

yes u r right. i want to Switch on Mac.. i love iapple… but here iMac is to expensive.

789 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Located in India Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
laranz says

Can you fund me. :bashfulcute::P

102 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations Located in Europe
+2 more
ThematiCSS says

Just a few tip, hope one of them can help you to fix this issue:

1. Make sure to clean the CPU fan + the motherboard.
2. Install all updates.
3. Remove 2 or 3Gb of ram and in case it works just put it back.
4. Try to reinstall the OS with a slow format.

41 posts
M_Adnan says

Just a few tip, hope one of them can help you to fix this issue: 1. Make sure to clean the CPU fan + the motherboard.
2. Install all updates.
3. Remove 2 or 3Gb of ram and in case it works just put it back.
4. Try to reinstall the OS with a slow format.

Thanks

1. system is brand new. it is neat and clean..
2. all system is installed update, no update available..
3. i think. now i remove Ram and need to change it.
4. many time install OS. and every time same issue. can u plz explain slow formate..?

by
by
by
by
by
by