2541 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
+9 more
CreatingDrew says

Ahoy!

I have a very small little suggestion to make to the devs or anyone control of the marketplace code. If you check out a theme/script via ThemeForest and click on the live preview, in the title section of your browser you will see the title of the item and then the marketplace. Only the marketplace says ‘Flashden’. While I doubt this is enough to confuse most buyers, it drives my OCD crazy :D

Perhaps when the redesign is revealed this could be looked at? Apologies for such an abstruse request. Happy sailing!

922 posts
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
+14 more
MDNW says

I can’t say for sure in this case, but this type of thing happens a LOT when you start working on one site using a specific syntax/naming method, then it grows to another site, and another, and another… Which essentially leaves you with 6 sites that all use the original core code unless you do a complete code overhaul. Maybe this’ll be fixed in future redesigns & accounting overhauls though (I’m pretty sure it always says FlashDen at PayPal too), but chances are it’s one of those annoying issues that seems easy to fix but requires more hours to fix than it’s worth spending time on. I could be wrong though… if so, fix it dev dudes!

2541 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
+9 more
CreatingDrew says
I can’t say for sure in this case, but this type of thing happens a LOT when you start working on one site using a specific syntax/naming method, then it grows to another site, and another, and another… Which essentially leaves you with 6 sites that all use the original core code unless you do a complete code overhaul. Maybe this’ll be fixed in future redesigns & accounting overhauls though (I’m pretty sure it always says FlashDen at PayPal too), but chances are it’s one of those annoying issues that seems easy to fix but requires more hours to fix than it’s worth spending time on. I could be wrong though… if so, fix it dev dudes!
I totally hear you and understand, small projects get huge fast ;)
426 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
vasilios says

It was the copy and pasting monster! :O

I hate when I do things like this. I never noticed it here though.

/clueless

2541 posts
+9 more
CreatingDrew says
It was the copy and pasting monster! :O

I hate when I do things like this. I never noticed it here though.

/clueless
Yea, I’m guilty of doing this before too. I know it is a very small ‘issue’ but I figure if no one speaks up, it may never get fixed or noticed :)
by
by
by
by
by
by