159 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
ThemeProfuse says

Hi i’m new in themeforest i have submit psd Design But it rejected it two time happen with my two design they writ me below suggestion but i’m help less any one suggest me what can i do my Reviewer is kailoon

This File Did Not Meet Our Criteria

We would like to thank you for your submission but are, unfortunately, unable to approve it at this time as it does not meet our current quality requirements. Please continue reading as we’ve explained why we’ve declined your submission.

=== Why We’ve Declined Your Submission === 1) Your template has a good start but, as we have high standards, you will need to make some additional improvements in overall aesthetics and aspects such as graphics, layout, colors, etc.

2) Overall template typography needs additional refinements and improvements before it will be ready for ThemeForest.

3) Further, PSD template category required template with higher quality in terms of design and aesthetically. It has to be pixel perfect, details, professional, unique, eye pleasing and balance.

Thanks, waiting for your replay

2276 posts Bird is the word..
  • Located in United States
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
jonathan01 says

if you want feedback relating to the points already supplied by the reviewer you will need to show us the template (jpg or something)... no one can comment on something they cannot see unfortunately :)

159 posts
+1 more
ThemeProfuse says
332 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
dekciw says

Imo, just code it. PSD category has very high standarts and it is really hard to get accepted. But, as I’ve said – just code it. Make a WordPress theme, and it should be accepted with few adjustments.

Personaly, ? don’t like that blue section. It could use some other gradient or even a noise. Also, social icons in footers stands out too much, imo.

45 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
AionCreative says

You need to work on your visual hierarchy a little; the content in the blue area has a lot of the same weight through out. You probably want to put more emphasis on the top half of the blue area and have the second half with the sparkle lights smaller…or maybe have the main wedding be the video.

The footer area is a little bulky also….refine it more.

214 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Pandemic says

I really like your theme. Make the changes mentioned above and I think you have a good shot at getting approved

342 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Netherlands
+4 more
RikdeVos says

The theme looks nice, I’m sure it’ll get a good number of sales if it gets accepted. Also, think about including a variety of color schemes.

If you need a coder, just contact me through my profile. I am open to splitting the profit, or just a fixed price.

Cheers!

159 posts
+1 more
ThemeProfuse says

Thanks for reply but i think in whole Design look good because of blue color

What is ur suggestion instead of blue color.

thanks

1950 posts Do the Needful
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+10 more
JamiGibbs says

Moved to ‘Item Discussion’

162 posts
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
anariel7 says

Just some quick advices, get rid of this three social buttons, they are to big and they don`t go well with the rest of design, find some in white color or in some that goes better with the rest of design, because they are to big now and they have shiny look that is not best choice for the rest of the site design. Also on inner pages, make better this create and share button, and not in green color, because now it is in my taste to much different colors and also on photos this green circle…

by
by
by
by
by
by