978 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Featured Item
  • Featured Author
  • Author Level 5
+7 more
FlossieWood
says

My 14 year old made her acting debut tonight on Mayday on BBC1 with more to come tomorrow. She is the petite blonde girl in the church scenes if anyone in the UK is following the series

I am allowing myself this little boast as it is her first acting job!

Sorry!

973 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 4
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 4
+6 more
aaranmcguire
says

What T.V. Show is this?

63 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 6
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 2
+5 more
AgentVIP
says

What T.V. Show is this?

...her acting debut tonight on Mayday on BBC1…

I’ve been watching the series for the past couple of nights, and is really interesting. Due to the overly suspicious antics of each character, I’m not sure whether it is great or bad script writing. Looking forward to the final episode tomorrow night, though.

I don’t recall any church scenes, though? But congratulations to her! It’s great that she is has a passion for something creative like that, even at only 14.

254 posts
  • Featured Author
  • Most Wanted Winner
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
+7 more
filmTones
says

Congratulations to you and her!

978 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Featured Item
  • Featured Author
  • Author Level 5
+7 more
FlossieWood
says

What T.V. Show is this?

...her acting debut tonight on Mayday on BBC1…

I’ve been watching the series for the past couple of nights, and is really interesting. Due to the overly suspicious antics of each character, I’m not sure whether it is great or bad script writing. Looking forward to the final episode tomorrow night, though.

I don’t recall any church scenes, though? But congratulations to her! It’s great that she is has a passion for something creative like that, even at only 14.

Aaron it’s Mayday on BBC1, a murder mystery!

I think the church scenes are tonight, but I spotted her at the end last night, you know when they show you clips of the next episode, so she’s definitely in it tonight!, she is wearing beige trousers and a pale blouse, with long blonde hair, no speaking role , but it’s a start!

Thanks for the congrats everyone. She loves acting, but it’s so competitive…...there must be easier industries to get into… like… erm music…...??!!!

Well you’ve got to give things a try haven’t you?!

Fernandestelecaster
Fernandestelecaster Recent Posts Threads Started
117 posts
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
Fernandestelecaster
says

Congrats!

819 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 4
  • Featured Item
+5 more
delgibbons
says

Brilliant stuff, I’m Loving that show! I do shopping telly myself, not quite the same league! Lol

824 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 3
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 2
+6 more
Flinzar
says

Thanks for the congrats everyone. She loves acting, but it’s so competitive…...there must be easier industries to get into… like… erm music…...??!!!

Since I’m close to her age, I know how it feels to try new things and specially when everyone appreciates it. Even if the acting industry is very competitive, you should let her decide though..she’s gonna hate it if you even try to force her into something else (she might not mention that she doesn’t like it)

She will find another path if this one doesn’t go well. You shouldn’t worry. :)

Anyways, congrats!

kristopherfisheraudio
kristopherfisheraudio Recent Posts Threads Started
515 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 2
  • Featured Item
+2 more
kristopherfisheraudio
says

That’s awesome!

978 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Featured Item
  • Featured Author
  • Author Level 5
+7 more
FlossieWood
says

Thanks everyone, nothing wrong with shopping telly del I get quite excited by a bit of JML!!! Flinzar thanks for commenting and Kristopher, we are letting her try on the proviso she works hard at school so has something to fall back on! x

by
by
by
by
by
by