LeatherwingStudios Recent Posts Threads Started
551 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
LeatherwingStudios says

@Mkhaled, you could be infected with Gumblar. Once your site is infected Google and other search engines will block you to prevent spreading through their searches. One common cause of this is an infection on your local computer that steals your FTP login and then uses that to infect all of your web pages. Then your site visitors get redirected and possibly infected as well.

search Google or try this,

http://blog.unmaskparasites.com/2009/05/07/gumblar-cn-exploit-12-facts-about-this-injected-script/

1) take the website offline

2) change all of your FTP logins

3) run a complete virus scan on every computer that accesses the website to do updates (we recently switched to Avast because it seems to catch these new strains a lot better. It even watches my email and web pages)

4) clean all of the infection scripts from every web page and then reinstall it

4247 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Aw_Shucks says

Anyway, each time I calculate things related to this, the number 19 and 3 appear more times than one, and more times than two. The identity of the suspected subject on that MySpace page is portrayed as a 19 year old. In the address on the MySpace page of that “user” there is the number 1923. I think there are 3 of them, and then 2 more to the amount of 10. Double X. 10, 5, 5. Or: (W+1)x((3/3)x2). It specifically represents the date 10, 10, 2009. Because,

(W + 1) = X
(W + 1), or X, represented by, (23 & 1) out of 19 23 .

To make it easier to read, it is more simplified to solve for:

(23 + 1) x (1×2). Or (X x 2).

Which literally translates to X,X.

October, 10.

Then further calculating:

(23×3) + (2+3) = 74.

1923 + 74 = 1997

(current year) 2009 – 1997 = 12.

And finally

1997 + 12 = 2009

The final result was, 10, 10, 2009.

And if you go the the expired url, 1923turk.com, you might notice that it was canceled on the date of 10, 10, 2009. Anyway, whatever.
EDIT I looked back on this and confused myself. I’m hardly very good at writing down my calculations in mathematical equations and solutions. But I usually do come out to the correct relation between things when I do it in my head. Like I said, whatever.

But yeah, I think he’s emphasizing the year 2012.

1923 was 5 years after the first World War ENDED . But it was 10 years BEFORE WWII STARTED . 5 + 10 = 15. And to affirm the significance of the number:
1+9+2+3 = 15. That is the sum of the separate numbers in 1923.

If you subtract (2009 – 1997) + 15 you get 3.
So, 2009 + 3 = 2012.

Have a nice day.

147 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+1 more
CreaFx says

Nice to see a Turkish hacker with Ataturk photo.

1092 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Located in Netherlands
+7 more
Reconcept says
Have a nice day.

You’re nuts. No offence :P

Just one thing:

And finally

1997 + 12 = 2009

This will always work. If you put 2010 instead of 2009, the outcome will also be 2010 etc :P

Still I tend to like your brains.

157 posts
  • Located in Egypt
+1 more
MahmoudDeiab says
@Mkhaled

Are you running the latest Wordpress version? There’s a security hole on Wordpress 2.7.x, probably your site exploited because the hole.

When installing Wordpress try to use SSH and download Wordpress directly in your webserver using wget. This method will clean up your wordpress installation without worrying any virus from your computer.

I think I’m using the latest version, I actually updated it lately, and if I’m not wrong it was 2.5.8 or 2.7.8, I can’t really remember.

Actually the organization I’m working with hosted me this server and they control it, the Wordpress system is installed here http://mkhaled.com/pro/wp-admin (/pro/ cos I have a professional and personal blog) so Is it installed directly on the server ? I have a very little experience in web development field.

157 posts
  • Located in Egypt
+1 more
MahmoudDeiab says
@Mkhaled, you could be infected with Gumblar. Once your site is infected Google and other search engines will block you to prevent spreading through their searches. One common cause of this is an infection on your local computer that steals your FTP login and then uses that to infect all of your web pages. Then your site visitors get redirected and possibly infected as well.

search Google or try this,

http://blog.unmaskparasites.com/2009/05/07/gumblar-cn-exploit-12-facts-about-this-injected-script/

1) take the website offline

2) change all of your FTP logins

3) run a complete virus scan on every computer that accesses the website to do updates (we recently switched to Avast because it seems to catch these new strains a lot better. It even watches my email and web pages)

4) clean all of the infection scripts from every web page and then reinstall it

Thanks a lot for help :)

I’ll be trying this!

4247 posts
+5 more
Aw_Shucks says
Have a nice day.

You’re nuts. No offence :P

Just one thing:

And finally

1997 + 12 = 2009

This will always work. If you put 2010 instead of 2009, the outcome will also be 2010 etc :P

Still I tend to like your brains.

No, dude. That’s not what the point of it was. The point was finding the most exact, most significant value. That value was 12. And using the current year, which it is critical that it is 2009, was just as important as knowing 2 + 2 = 4. Logic and mathematics are universal. That is why Nostradomus, the Mayans, and even the Egyptians, just to name a few, simply by observing the present and the past, were able to also observe the future. Anyway, I only wrote all those things, because as soon as I saw the image and advertisement, I knew it was something I would learn from. And it all related. Turkish Turks. 10, 10, 2009. X,X. October, 10. 1402, 1453, NB, 14, 2, 16, 3, 19. Ephesus. The beast with one foot on land and the other foot in the oceans. At this point, its all relativity… or the gears are in motion.

Actually, I just noticed the numbers 1923 and the date he canceled his domain registration. :D

69 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
Morg says

So what your saying is that its not a human being at all.. but the beast?

You, my good man, have too much time! :D

4247 posts
+5 more
Aw_Shucks says
So what your saying is that its not a human being at all.. but the beast? You, my good man, have too much time! :D

I’m not saying that at all. I’m pretty sure a human is behind it. Or perhaps, a group of individuals. The same guy who did the hacking couldn’t have been the same guy who did the art work. It very well could just be an elaborate set of coincidences that just end up ‘looking’ like it was staged. Kinda like when a banana in a trench coat holds up a passer-by with another banana hidden inside his coat which he pretends is a gun. :D But, yeah. I have lots of time on my hands. I’m just waiting for 11, 10, 2009 to take place.

1080 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
Madness says

they still do those index pages thingy ? ... wow

by
by
by
by