6 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Thailand
studio915 says

Last week I had uploaded 10 songs and yesterday all of them was approved. So it’s a little celebration for me :) The approval progress bar really make me nervous. I feel like years of waiting.

And now, you can hear them all here: http://audiojungle.net/user/studio915/portfolio?WT.ac=item_portfolio&WT.seg_1=item_portfolio&WT.z_author=studio915

Please give me your feed back on how you feel about them.

The next question is, how long till your first song can sell. Days, hours or just a minute :) Please share your ‘first sale’ item with me, how that happen & how do you feel about it.

Enjoy!

779 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+1 more
StudioEtude says

Hello! You have good music and has all the prospects to sell well here), I wish you good luck, a lot of sales and do not stop there!

84 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
Jonah-B says

Welcome to AJ! Your tracks sound excellent so I’m sure you’ll do fine here. A lot of authors are reporting slow sales at the moment, which is supposedly typical for this time of the year, so don’t be discouraged if you don’t get as many sales as you wanted at first.

My experience with sales? Well I signed up in late May so I’m still a bit of a new comer myself. I started with two tracks. For about a week I didn’t get any sales, then I got lucky and sold an extended license! After that I found that most new tracks I’ve uploaded ended up selling once or twice within the first few days of being posted. Not breaking the bank any time soon, but it’s awesome to know that my production values are finally reaching a point where some people are beginning to pay for some of my work. It’s at least telling me that I’m on the right track!

But yeah, good luck here! If you’re anything like me then you’ll be addicted to this site in no time! :D

212 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Located in Europe
thepremium says

Congrats on that , your music is nice but don’t rush anymore. IMO you shouldn’t do that anymore.1-2 Songs a week it’s enough if you ask me.On the other side it’s good to have large portfolio but i think that if you build it like you started you will loose your inspiration cause you are getting exposure on 1 song only and i don’t think that people here will listen every song.Maybe others don’t think like me but that is my advice for you. Wish you many sales!

84 posts
+1 more
Jonah-B says

I think thepremium makes a good point. It might have been a good idea to span those tracks across several weeks. It might give you a better chance at sales. Just a suggestion for the future :D

246 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
+2 more
KipaLoops says

Good music and goodluck for your music.

139 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+4 more
SERFmusic says

I know you are excited Studio915. Enjoy the journey :)

666 posts Allegro120 Composer
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
Allegro120 says

Congrats friend!!! :)

6 posts