34 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
CRTVMax says

My Landing Template is rejected, but why? I want your comment.

Hi Friends!,

I have submitted a new landing template “Sapphire” on TF. Description of the mail is not clear enough to me. Improvements need to do but do not know exactly what to do. Do you help me?

Demo: http://templates.crtvmax.com/?template=3

364 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
billyf says

Hello,

I think your design is a bit ‘generic’ and there’s also not enough details in it. It has quite a good foundation, but you can still improve on typography, spacing and most importantly, details. If you are going along the ‘minimalist’ side for your design, then you need to have great typography.

Good luck!

34 posts
+3 more
CRTVMax says

Hello,

I think your design is a bit ‘generic’ and there’s also not enough details in it. It has quite a good foundation, but you can still improve on typography, spacing and most importantly, details. If you are going along the ‘minimalist’ side for your design, then you need to have great typography.

Good luck!

Thanks for reply but the same templates are currently approved?

639 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
ChapterThemes says

I think the template looks nice. What are the reasons for rejection?

There are 2 things i found:

- Top slider acts a bit buggy. Seems likes it’s popping to fast on the background image or something ( firefox mac )

- When scrolling down you get stuck on that google map that starts to zoomin or out when my mouse hits the map. So that’s kind of anoying when scrolling up and down.

I also don’t like the font ( of the big headers ), BUT that’s personal.

Maybe you should add a little bit more content and elements. Maybe you should put in more outspoken/striking page dividers or something, that divides the sections with a little bit more impact or something..

Good luck!

34 posts
+3 more
CRTVMax says

I think the template looks nice. What are the reasons for rejection?

There are 2 things i found:

- Top slider acts a bit buggy. Seems likes it’s popping to fast on the background image or something ( firefox mac )

- When scrolling down you get stuck on that google map that starts to zoomin or out when my mouse hits the map. So that’s kind of anoying when scrolling up and down.

I also don’t like the font ( of the big headers ), BUT that’s personal.

Maybe you should add a little bit more content and elements. Maybe you should put in more outspoken/striking page dividers or something, that divides the sections with a little bit more impact or something..

Good luck!

Thanks my friend, those are envato review;

Unfortunately your submission Sapphire – Responsive Onepage Landing Template isn’t quite ready for ThemeForest and requires significant improvements and changes before it can be resubmitted and reconsidered.

Additionally, we have some extra feedback for you:

Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.

We appreciate your submission and look forward to seeing your future submissions.

1635 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
webdesignerart says

Template is nice, but giving feeling that template is incomplete, need work on body typography.

34 posts
+3 more
CRTVMax says

Template is nice, but giving feeling that template is incomplete, need work on body typography.

Thanks for review. :) I will improve.

34 posts
+3 more
CRTVMax says

Font do you think is good?

563 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+4 more
kriskorn says

Your slider images are way too big in size(kb)!
For example let’s take bg_city_2, it is 618kb now and I cut it down to 74kb without losing any quality. This will improve your page load a lot.

Overall, the template is a bit empty. Add more details and refine them and it should be good to go.

34 posts
+3 more
CRTVMax says

Your slider images are way too big in size(kb)!
For example let’s take bg_city_2, it is 618kb now and I cut it down to 74kb without losing any quality. This will improve your page load a lot.

Overall, the template is a bit empty. Add more details and refine them and it should be good to go.

Thanks my firend for review ;) I’ll improve.

by
by
by
by
by
by