26 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Egypt
+2 more
2codeThemes says
Hi there, My template is soft rejected more once http://2code.info/demo/html/ask-me/ this is the last massage There are some changes and improvements, which is great, but the core issue is still there. It is very generic and the visual hierarchy is weak.

Overall, the design looks dated, unfinished, generic and plain. The visual hierarchy required improvements, the consistency of spacing/padding required improvements, the content looks so generic and it required more imaginations / creativities.

This is a resubmission of a previously rejected submission. Resubmitting without making the required changes or any improvements is not considered acceptable use of the Envato marketplaces and repeated attempts may result in a temporary or permanent suspension of authorship.

If this item was previously soft-rejected, please resubmit your updated files by updating the item directly. If this item was previously hard-rejected, it must be changed as required in the initial review or significantly improved such that it qualifies as a new item.

I do not know what to do !

478 posts WordPress Gurus!
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+3 more
ThemeBeans says

Overall it’s actually not bad. The main problem I see just a bit of organization within the elements, esp the Recent Question boxes. I would put all the meta (cat, time, answer, views) as well as the up/down arrows/star rating inside that box – with some more padding around it. If you’re going with a solid boxed in layout, I suggest committing to it.

Add some space around most of the elements. Newish trends are pointing towards larger layouts and more whitespace throughout, to signify different “sections” of interest throughout the page.

Lastly, the blue border bottom’s may be a bit much if you stand back and try to visualize the whole site.

Just some thoughts off the top of my head. Cheers! Rich

26 posts
  • Located in Egypt
+2 more
2codeThemes says
thank you for reply, see now http://d.pr/i/6WYp
6 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Colombia
+2 more
CondorThemes says

Hello vbegy,

I’m agree with ThemeBeans, and also you could do typography improvements, because a few pixels can make the difference. Try to use a typography size standard, You could be more specific in font-weight using web fonts, your main web font has actually 5 different font-weight sizes (300, 400, 600, 700, 800), so use them in the best way (maybe some like this).

Finally if you don’t mind, i recommend to use a css framework like bootstrap or other for responsive design and grid spaces.

I know rejected items could be frustrating, I was more of a code programmer than a web designer and pass that gap it’s a little hard in the beginning, but you are going in the right way just keep like that!

Good luck

26 posts
  • Located in Egypt
+2 more
2codeThemes says

thank you :) Will care about it .

238 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
dmsumon says

thank you :) Will care about it .

I don’t thinks it is soft rejected!!!! It has very ugly typography!!! The quality of this item is not TF standard… It needs lots lots n lots of improvements … I thinks you misunderstood the reviewers saying… but the idea of this template/theme is brilliant :)

26 posts
  • Located in Egypt
+2 more
2codeThemes says

No template development now has not finished it yet, thanks .

4 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
leebrosus says

I think TF is reasonable. The typo of this template does not look good in my opinion. For example, the font size should be 14px instead of 15px in footer then it would look much better, also the links in footer are too bright with that white color, try using the same grey color with plain text, because the titles are white already so it makes a bad contrast.

Also, try adding some texts for your slideshow and increase the speed of animations, it’s too slow now. Make your dummy content looks more “real” as well, the question titles are like they are repeating from one.

Just my 2 cents.

Don

by
by
by
by
by
by