This is what they said:
Unfortunately your submission Frenzy – Premium Magazine/News Theme isn’t ready for ThemeForest and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or marketplace policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies. Please see our Knowledgebase for more information: http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/399/57/
Our Review team also provided these comments:
Your item does not provide the necessary design quality for this category. As higher quality items become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.
While I’d be able to provide feedback as to how to get this approved, I can only do after it has crossed a certain threshold, quality wise. I’m sorry to say this isn’t there yet.
I’m guessing this is a hard rejection, anyway, here is the demo, any advice would be very much appreciated. Thanks.http://stepfox.net/demo/
I think you should improve typography. With this I mean specially line spacing and also make titles stand out from the “regular” text. I also think that the margin between most elements is really small reducing the clarity of what we are reading. Good luck!
Thanks man, really appreciate it. If anyone has something more to add, please do so. Cheers.
1. Improve Primary navigation style 2. Search Box Border is not right, and social icons on top header make them a bit smaller. 3. Typography need improvements 4. White Space usage is not in right way (site needs more breath) 5. Footer is very simple.
This is my suggestion
Thank you very much guys. Will work on it.
- Beta Tester
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Community Ambassador
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Was featured in a podcast
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Bought between 10 and 49 items