1875 posts YOU TOUCH IT YOU BUY IT
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
FRESHFACE says

:D Well played Mark! Funny enough, I had a same trouble today with my upcoming landing page. Jarel said the docs weren’t deep enough, so I spent 8 bucks for another landing page, just to find out that my docs are just as deep as the other guy’s are… What are the odds :)

2324 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+6 more
CreativeMilk says

:D Well played Mark! Funny enough, I had a same trouble today with my upcoming landing page. Jarel said the docs weren’t deep enough, so I spent 8 bucks for another landing page, just to find out that my docs are just as deep as the other guy’s are… What are the odds :)

lol, well my theme is an cms/admin skin, and i did leave some things out of the document, which is ofcourse my own fault, but that why i love the reviewers :)

Well 8 $ good spend i think ;)

2324 posts
+6 more
CreativeMilk says

You forgot to tell him you hate his Mac.

yes i forgot to say that…...stupid me

+6 more
FRESHFACE says

lol, well my theme is an cms/admin skin, and i did leave some things out of the document, which is ofcourse my own fault, but that why i love the reviewers :)

Yeah, they do what they need to do in order to keep us on our toes :) I’ve added more and reuploaded, will see how that goes.

I’ve spent more than $8 today by hanging on the moneybookers help line and listening to some crap music… just because they are not capable of posting some proper public announcement that their service have some issues which be resolved in 24 hours…

2324 posts
+6 more
CreativeMilk says

Yeah, they do what they need to do in order to keep us on our toes :) I’ve added more and reuploaded, will see how that goes.

I’ve spent more than $8 today by hanging on the moneybookers help line and listening to some crap music… just because they are not capable of posting some proper public announcement that their service have some issues which be resolved in 24 hours…

True, they put the dots on the i ’s

hmmmm money bookers? well i really dont know them….well i have heard that they have a new name…..(sounds like some kind of Disease) that why i stick to paypal :P

1383 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
wpCanyonThemes says
hmmmm money bookers? well i really dont know them….well i have heard that they have a new name…..(sounds like some kind of Disease) that why i stick to paypal :P

It actually sounds like you’re gonna be screwed (it’s scrilled or something like that).

Most Balkan countries don’t have PayPal :(

537 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+7 more
Hein says

Did you buy mine :D, i had to ad more info inside the docs as well before uploading.

+6 more
FRESHFACE says

Did you buy mine :D, i had to ad more info inside the docs as well before uploading.

Nope, I’ve bought “TheLanding” because it had similar layout as mine. Maybe there were some raised bars for docs behind the scenes in the past few days? :)

291 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
+5 more
raptour Envato team says

Dear Mark, I just rejectred your file again. Reason: I don’t like the cut of your janky argyle socks. You’re wearing your shoes on the wrong feet.

2324 posts
+6 more
CreativeMilk says

Maybe there were some raised bars for docs behind the scenes in the past few days? :)

Lets hope so

by
by
by
by
by
by