5 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
king-themes says

The theme preview is here. Any suggestion on what I must improve? It needs more features or is a question of aesthetics? Any help would be appreciated. A lot of job has been done and it’s a shame to be thrown.

1034 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
BenSheppard says

If you’d like to post a link to your item to get feedback or discussion on how to improve it, it must be posted in the “Item Discussion” section of the forums.

Forum Rules

3197 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+10 more
ThomGeskin says
Moved to Item Discussion
283 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in France
+3 more
2Fwebd says

Hi king-themes !

Euh….Your design looks very outdated….Please compare it with the current library….It’s hard to be specific here…My only advice is: inspire yourself from the current library and learn more about the basics.

Just my opinion, hope it will help you ;)

Regards,

268 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
beetlesales says

Your shadows are too dark and the text spacing is way off.

68 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
nackle2k10 says

I think the typography need an improvement, try more constant font face

by
by
by
by
by
by