280 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
PrimaThemes says

To be honest, posting a thread like this will not help you at all… Sorry… :(

And they send me 4 sceens with my responsive layout! Witch is fine and no bugs there… it’s just some fonts ONLY NOW they decided are not well readable!!!

You do not post complete message from reviewer here, so I do not have any comment for our TF reviewer. All I can say now, the “not well readable font” is a bug, you have solve it, and then you can submit the update. That is the only thing that you can do now.

You need to find why it is not well readable. Is it because of CSS3 style or a bad font? If it is because of CSS3 issue, you can fix your style.css and remove this CSS3 effect if needed. If it is because of a bad font, do not include this font on your theme.

Good luck.

1791 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
FinalDestiny says

So let’s see. You have bugs in your theme, user complained about them(which is what anyone does when something isn’t working properly), reviewer soft-disables the theme for you to fix the bugs. I don’t see any problem here, the only thing I’d improve is that I’d send a notice to the author, a 24 or 48 hours notice to fix that bug instead of soft-disabling, but other than that, it’s not their fault, but yours, instead of complaining here, fix your mistake and re-submit it. And c’mon, a new theme doesn’t usually get more than a few sales a day, so don’t worry, you won’t lose thousands of dollars for 12 hours of the theme being soft-rejected.

512 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+4 more
pixeful says

On friday i did had 7 sales of that because publishers started to post my theme … that’s why I’m angry! I invested on ads… and now my theme doesnt’ work!

3560 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

On friday i did had 7 sales of that because publishers started to post my theme … that’s why I’m angry! I invested on ads… and now my theme doesnt’ work!

Well just post an update already. Increase font size for mobile. The queue is pretty empty now so you should have your file reviewed in max two hours.

272 posts New Elite in Town!
  • Won a competition
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
icypixels says

You should be angry on yourself for not checking your theme properly and not ThemeForest. Better planning next time will get you a long way.

Also +1 what Ruben said :)

512 posts
  • Won a competition
+4 more
pixeful says

You should be angry on yourself for not checking your theme properly and not ThemeForest. Better planning next time will get you a long way. Also +1 what Ruben said :)

That’s so bullshit what you said. You can’t be sure what client like or no… there is no bad response about responsive version from actual clients… i have only one that comment from potencial client in comments That’s it.

And everything work properly. Still not a reason to block as FinalDestiny said and i agree, they could at least notify about “SOMEKIND” of bug and give me 24-48h to do that instead blocking.

3560 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

@pixeful, have you even checked your theme on a real phone? The text is really too small! Yes, you should not be soft disabled for this, but as i said, just patch an update with a larger font size for mobile.. And the blog is not really responsive for your theme, you have a lot of styling bugs, etc.. (and again, the text is hardly readable).

1293 posts The Last Man Standing
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+7 more
ImanGM says

Hi Pixeful,

IMHO you are loosing your time here. Just calm down, turn on your development system and make a quick patch for your theme. I’m sure Envato will re-enable your item quickly.

In my experience, they are very nice people and they care about us.

You should think this way that if they don’t disable your item and you sell your item with these bugs, you should answer several support tickets and maybe you get some not good enough ratings…

512 posts
  • Won a competition
+4 more
pixeful says

I’m designer… so asap I got message, I gave all changes to developer, so 3hours back I already published updates.

What I want to say is just – reviewers went crazy, blocking accepted themes.

484 posts (-_-(-_-(-_-)-_-)-_-)
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Themewaves says

Strange things. Let we know if that issue solved.

by
by
by
by
by
by