• Won a Competition
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Europe
pixeful says

I would be even more happy if they would ask to do changes that applies after 9 of september rules… because template accepted before, and I will do all new stuff with new theme…

1715 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Beta Tester
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Elite Author
  • United States
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
+2 more
FinalDestiny says

If they accept your theme it doesn’t mean it will stay online like forever. As someone stated in one of the previous messages, the reviewers are not beta testers, they just review it and see the most used things. The only one to blaim is yourself for those mistakes, not anyone else.

I’ve seen some authors that didn’t really care if the theme was broken or not as long as it would get accepted. It’s BAD business having your clients contact Envato for these problems and you to complain about the users or the reviewers for noticing them instead of yourself. If you’re doing this JUST for the money and you don’t give a damn about the quality of the theme and updates, you may have some sales, but in the long-run it will be just a big fail. If you don’t care about the money, but the quality and the customers as well, you probably wouldn’t have opened this topic and would’ve fix those things immediately.

Trust me, there were other authors with WAY bigger problems, like hogash that had his Kallyas disabled for some REALLY weird reasons and that theme was like 3rd on the most popular themes by then. And he didn’t start threads all over blaiming reviewers and everyone else.

86 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in a Mini Bundle
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
tansh says

^ +1

451 posts
  • Won a Competition
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
pixeful says

So right… I submited updates 6 hours ago and of course still having a small progress :)))) Means that because a really small issue! And customizable framework, where you can change font size if you wish… I got soft rejected and loosing money not only in earning value, also that I’ve invested in promotions.

Thanks for making my day!

3433 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Won a Competition
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
+5 more
KrownThemes says

So right… I submited updates 6 hours ago and of course still having a small progress :)))) Means that because a really small issue! And customizable framework, where you can change font size if you wish… I got soft rejected and loosing money not only in earning value, also that I’ve invested in promotions. Thanks for making my day!

Man, have you looked at your theme at all on a phone? I had and it’s not responsive. It’s full of bugs. I’m sorry for your frustration and i understand you, but if you’re only the designer this doesn’t concern you, but your developer, which did a messy job. You should test the site as good as you can when you’re not the developer. Again, i am sorry for your experience, especially because you didn’t develop the site. But as a developer looking at the theme, the code quality is poor for responsive. Don’t know who did it, but you should be more careful in choosing developers in the future.

This is not your fault, but is not Envato’s either :(

451 posts
  • Won a Competition
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
pixeful says

So right… I submited updates 6 hours ago and of course still having a small progress :)))) Means that because a really small issue! And customizable framework, where you can change font size if you wish… I got soft rejected and loosing money not only in earning value, also that I’ve invested in promotions. Thanks for making my day!

Man, have you looked at your theme at all on a phone? I had and it’s not responsive. It’s full of bugs. I’m sorry for your frustration and i understand you, but if you’re only the designer this doesn’t concern you, but your developer, which did a messy job. You should test the site as good as you can when you’re not the developer. Again, i am sorry for your experience, especially because you didn’t develop the site. But as a developer looking at the theme, the code quality is poor for responsive. Don’t know who did it, but you should be more careful in choosing developers in the future.

This is not your fault, but is not Envato’s either :(

Thanks mate, I totally agree with you, we improve our code… and everything here is going so far with expirience… my first themes was rejected, because I didn’t knew alot…

by
by
by
by
by
by