4 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Brazil
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
Forbiddeen says

Hello!

I want to share my tool with our community.

Its a very simple site with Jquery, and there you can choose what device you want to display your website, like iPhone, iPad, Tablet and Smartphone with Android.

Tool > http://pixeel.me/Responsive Exemple > http://pixeel.me/responsivo/index.php?url=pixelproject.com.br

I use this tool to display my projects in my portfolio, it’s a simple tool to give to my jobs a fine finish ( http://pixeel.me/Proxer )

I hope you like!

Best Regards

2268 posts Bird is the word..
  • Located in United States
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
jonathan01 says

Be aware that these types of iframe testers are not actually testing on those devices. Always use the proper devices (when possible) for testing as your browser doesn’t emulate the browser of the devices – there are differences!

If you want something local (and faster) then just use the developer tools in firefox and it has all the device sizes (plus you can add more) without the need for an external website – but again, this is not proper testing, it’s just like dragging the size of your browser window, that’s not a test of anything apart from width.

Jonathan

4 posts
  • Located in Brazil
Forbiddeen says

I know that!

But to a fast view of the results, i use this to show to my clients… i don’t have all devices to test, i belive nobody have huehuehue (:

Many theme developer use this to show a ‘little’ preview of your job, here we have many exemple.

Thanks for comment!

Best Regards.

704 posts
  • Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
Dream-Theme says

Ah, so that’s how appears sites that does not actually work on mobile devices!

1564 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Bedros says

They don’t work, they are useless.
Always test them on actual devices.

4 posts
  • Located in Brazil
Forbiddeen says

Everybody knows, but the noobs clients don’t… they just want to see the template in another resolution in desktop.

TemplateMonster and another use this… its not so useless.

Or if you prefer, you put a big banner saying, ‘to see this responsive layout, get this qrcode on your iphone, ipad, tablet, dog, car…’ hueheueheu

11 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
mcc_ says

Everybody knows, but the noobs clients don’t… they just want to see the template in another resolution in desktop.

TemplateMonster and another use this… its not so useless.

Or if you prefer, you put a big banner saying, ‘to see this responsive layout, get this qrcode on your iphone, ipad, tablet, dog, car…’ hueheueheu

“noobs clients” what a bad perception? something a kid would say in a game chat, what;’s difference between resizing your browser and this?

1477 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
OriginalEXE says

C’mon guys no need for personal attacks now, he just share his tool with us with good intentions, no need to insult him or have some major discussion.

186 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
ThemeBuddies says

Thanks for the tip. I will check it out.

4 posts
  • Located in Brazil
Forbiddeen says

“noobs clients” what a bad perception? something a kid would say in a game chat, what;’s difference between resizing your browser and this?

Yes, newbie… and its not a bad perception….or your think your client will test the preview and do it;

OMG, THATS A RESPONSIVE LAYOUT… I’LL RESIZING MY BROWSER TO TEST AND SEE HOW IT WORK AND GET ALL MY DEVICES AND TEST TOO.. OMG OMG OMG…

The USER don’t think to do it, they what this OPTION in his hand! ITS just a simple view to FINAL USER. ...

Its just a SUGESTION… If you don’t like/want/love… go away! (:

Thanks for the tip. I will check it out.
Welcome! :D

C’mon guys no need for personal attacks now, he just share his tool with us with good intentions, no need to insult him or have some major discussion.

Welcome! :D

by
by
by
by
by
by