Arik, those tuts looks amazing even from the very first look !
Mafloral – I think it will be awesome in the “shiny” 2D Look you should give it a shot
for the specific character I used my Wacom Cintiq all the way, but sometimes I use the intuos too. (the Cintiq is my best friend when it comes to speed and high quality hehe)
Good luck with the book, sounds like a fun project
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Beta Tester
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
Ya i could not decide but i think 3d would be too much for kids we’re looking at the 3-6 age group. We have the story board finished but now I have to get crackin’ with the characters.
Thanks again for the great idea.