• Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
AndrVlad says

How?
The Arena (2011)
Satellite over Earth – VH item (2012)

It’s not from Exclusive account and there are many other places to sell.

Best Regards, Andrey

1537 posts AEdorde.com - After Effects Projects
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
dorde says

You are right Andrey. My mistake. I saw exclusive author badge here on forum, but now you helped me to notice that there are two accounts (excl. and non excl.) with the same avatar. :)
Sorry.

1550 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Russian Federation
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
AndrVlad says

You are right Andrey. My mistake. I saw exclusive author badge here on forum, but now you helped me to notice that there are two accounts (excl. and non excl.) with the same avatar. :)
Sorry.

No prob.

I’m really happy for the authors whos work seen in Hollywood ! I can’s imagine this feeling when they see nice movie and recognize something they did.

Best Regards, Andrey

2085 posts
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Serbia
+1 more
urbazon says

Wow! That only shows how amazing you AE people are! ;)

189 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
MotionPatriot says

333pix: I hate you :D Congrats, my friend )

22 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Spain
Azuzen says

I dont understand why some are happy to see Hollywood buying items on VH. I have been working as a motion graphics designer and visual fx for my last 14 years. Making videos just for one project, one client. If movies industry starts using AE projects, and they don´t mind that just-married couple, or a little website store has the same motion graphics project as their film opening titles, will be the end for many of us. They safe a lot of money!!! And don´t worry about having exclusive design!!!

1030 posts Massfocus
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Beta Tester
+3 more
Massfocus says

I dont understand why some are happy to see Hollywood buying items on VH. I have been working as a motion graphics designer and visual fx for my last 14 years. Making videos just for one project, one client. If movies industry starts using AE projects, and they don´t mind that just-married couple, or a little website store has the same motion graphics project as their film opening titles, will be the end for many of us. They safe a lot of money!!! And don´t worry about having exclusive design!!!

You shouldn’t have to worry about that too much, i think the only reason the VFX supervisor went ahead and said yes to using a template (if he is even aware for that fact – i hardly doubt it but whatever for the sake of argument) for that take is probably just because the focus is Morgan Mother#*@#ing Freeman on that screen and maybe because they where out of time.. (which i also highly doubt but .. i’m trying to make it logical for myself as well :D).

It’s only a couple of seconds and you hardly even notice it when you watch the movie. If they would like to use something for real that had a little bit more screen time or they want to put the focus on something that was created here on Videohive i would assume they would contact the author and just purchase it exclusively so the author deletes it from the marketplace, just like how some folks on Audiojungle do business.

But if you are correct on the fact that if it was highly intentional and they had more time to spend.. it would be a pretty big upset, i must agree. Correct me if i am wrong but does it get allot of screentime or not? I watched the film in the cinemas a while ago so i really don’t remember tbh.

14 posts 3 pix
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
333pix says

You shouldn’t have to worry about that too much, i think the only reason the VFX supervisor went ahead and said yes to using a template (if he is even aware for that fact – i hardly doubt it but whatever for the sake of argument) for that take is probably just because the focus is Morgan Mother#*@#ing Freeman on that screen and maybe because they where out of time.. (which i also highly doubt but .. i’m trying to make it logical for myself as well :D).

It’s only a couple of seconds and you hardly even notice it when you watch the movie. If they would like to use something for real that had a little bit more screen time or they want to put the focus on something that was created here on Videohive i would assume they would contact the author and just purchase it exclusively so the author deletes it from the marketplace, just like how some folks on Audiojungle do business.

But if you are correct on the fact that if it was highly intentional and they had more time to spend.. it would be a pretty big upset, i must agree. Correct me if i am wrong but does it get allot of screentime or not? I watched the film in the cinemas a while ago so i really don’t remember tbh.
Morgan Freeman part, there is couple of times that you can see on the background some other shots from the template during the movie. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy42yW2vtRI
699 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
3dbacks says

...sometimes ago I care about this – but now I don’t care:

on video walls – every sec. not few sec. is me:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB5CkHv93Vo
72 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
pxlzero says

It’s really great moment when you discover that your template used by Hollywood. congrats mate.

by
by
by
by
by
by