7 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
raxit4u2 says

Hi,

I got a reply from approver as below.

We’re sorry, your item CREST – Premium WP Theme has not been approved for sale on ThemeForest. This is the reason given by our item inspector:

I’m sorry but the earlier review stands. I’m not seeing sufficient improvements here. Your template does not provide a unique enough design with the necessary design quality, features and options to compete in the marketplace at this time. As higher quality templates become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.

As is, this has a great start but will need a lot more refinement. The sidebar, for example, is just too barren and visual hierarchy is an issue throughout.

Here is a theme.. http://crestinfotech.com/wpthemes/crest/

I tried one landing page before. But it was also rejected. I am new to themeforest and would like the suggestions which can help me to improve my theme.

Please please please send as many suggestions as you can send me.. I promise, I will implement all. :)

Thanks in advance.

457 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Israel
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
virtuti says

Please please please send as many suggestions as you can send me.. I promise, I will implement all. :)

Thanks in advance.

Be very careful with this, not all suggestions will be good, useful and to the matter. Sort recommendations carefully, if somebody suggests something it does not yet mean the suggestion is 100% saint.

To the matter: I think first thing you should do is to get rid of banners, ads and facebook/youtube widgets. They are so unpretty that may spoil even best ever design. Second thing: try to work hard on sidebar and footer. These two blocks are weakest in your template.

Work also on typography: choice of fonts, size, spacing, contrast. Slider captions need improvement. Search box and Subscribe input lack alignment and unified style. Buttons are not perfect. Template lacks accuracy in general. Why asterisks are near inputs in comment box, isn’t it a weird position?

Wish you good luck in further work, try to revise every element in template, one by one–in order to achieve better results.

DobrincuSebastian
DobrincuSebastian Recent Posts
Threads Started
145 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
DobrincuSebastian says

Nothing personal, but i think you stoled their design :|

http://www.elegantthemes.com/preview/Glow/
7 posts
  • Exclusive Author
raxit4u2 says

@DobrincuSebastian. Oh Yes.. Header is similar.. Actually I am Developer and my friend is designer who provide design to me. I implement it in wordpress. Good jugde. Hey, How come you know about this ? Is there a way to find it ? Because I was unaware with this and i think my friend cheat me.. I gave him price for the design as well.. I must be aware now onwards…

DobrincuSebastian
DobrincuSebastian Recent Posts
Threads Started
145 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
DobrincuSebastian says

I used this theme a few years ago and i knew it.

7 posts
  • Exclusive Author
raxit4u2 says

thanks.. please give me suggestions friends.. I need all of you to help me.. please..

by
by
by
by
by
by