• Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Located in Spain
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+9 more
pezflash says
timmylogue said
redfactory said
I use the Logitech Performance Mouse MX. Love it :) http://www.logitech.com/nl-nl/mice-pointers/mice/devices/5845
That’s whats I got. Love it

I use that mouse, and also the small version M705 in the laptop.
Both are really great products.

296 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
CodeFusion says

I am not a gamer – fact – I don’t even own a PC game – but I love their hardware.

Razer Lycosa Keyboard – The macros of the keyboard work even better for web development! I love the feel of the rubber keys and the black keyboard with blue backlight keys match the rest of my equipment. I hate the touch sensitive volume up/down play/stop “touch pad” – it has a mind of its own. Plays music without even being by the keyboard – very annoying.

Razer Mamba Mouse – Wired or wireless (I always use the wire). If you are a graphic designer I highly recommend it – 5600DPI Razer Precision 3.5G Laser sensor – it makes a HUGE difference!! I like to use my mouse for vectors and my tab for freehand. The extra buttons on the mouse are perfect for the cut/copy paste operations with a single press of a mouse button!

Wacom Intuos4 Large Tab – absolutely amazing – but sucks when being used with 4 monitors. I’ve had to adjust its settings to only work on my primary monitor.

All of the above would be useless without my over sized (wide load) office chair and huge desk. I like to sit cross legged in the chair – lean back with my keyboard at the edge of my desk and let me fingers dance off the keys – it just feels natural and very comfortable.

It has taken a while, but I have truly built a developers/designers/computer techs dream office/setup. The only thing missing is the mini fridge stocked with monster and soda!

If your equipment makes you money – put money in your equipment!

176 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+4 more
Denoizzed says

Thanks for the suggestions guys!

I’ve ordered Microsoft Mouse andKeyboard for now, and I think I’ll purchase Kinesis Keyboard when I’ll purchase a Mac.

Not sure if I want use any of more exotic solutions now but time will tell :)

407 posts Motion Graphics and Scrambled Eggs
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
smudgethis says

I use a Wacom and couldn’t sing it’s praises enough. You are about as likely to develop wrist strain from using it as you are from holding a biro.

Strongly recommend it!

by
by
by
by
by
by