8231 posts Community Moderator
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says

I was lecturing yesterday and introduced a load of students to the Leap Motion which is pretty cool and a couple of students then introduced me to this which is super cool..

https://getmyo.com/

Anyone getting one?

:D

366 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
-axnorpix says

I was lecturing yesterday and introduced a load of students to the Leap Motion which is pretty cool and a couple of students then introduced me to this which is super cool..

https://getmyo.com/

Anyone getting one?

:D
Thanks for sharing :)
1471 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
OriginalEXE says

Will the price increase after release?

1944 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
+5 more
gballx says

At the moment I do not have a need for this but I want one!

5458 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Australia Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
Australia says

would need to be careful if you had prolonged periods of sustained vigorous wrist movement I suppose.

1944 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
+5 more
gballx says

would need to be careful if you had prolonged periods of sustained vigorous wrist movement I suppose.

LMAO! :)

1520 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Bedros says

Unfortunately to unleash our inner Jedi nowadays we should also be good “friends” with Mickey Mouse :)

Interesting link, thank you for sharing.

8231 posts Community Moderator
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says

I can’t wait, we’re all going to be cyborgs :D

648 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
abstract-labs says

Wow, unbelievable stuff!!! Thanks for sharing

542 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
Synchrotron says

I’ve already found a use for this. Might get one. Need to investigate further if it supports the kind of applications I want to use it with.

Thanks for posting about it!

by
by
by
by
by
by