Hello, a few months ago I’ve released MyVideoBlog, today I’ve released the update witch have a two new features: lights-out & anto resizable thumbnails, also it have new designs.
What do you thing about this update? MyVideoBlog2 is better that MyVideoBlog?
With this update I’ve released the theme forum , do you think it’s a good idea to have a forum for every theme? I think a forum it’s better for clients
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
Your new version looks a lot nicer, and I like that ‘Lights Out’ function. Didn’t YouTube have something like that for a few days, and then removed it?
Good job on it!
yes, a client told me about this feature on youtube, and I’ve included something like this in theme.
Great theme! Two things I would change, though:
- Get rid of the unordered list dots in the sidebar by adding the CSS -attribute list-style and the value none. Maybe increase the line-height in the sidebar too.
- Make a little space between the thumbnails and the video title in the “latest videos” section.
Keep up the great work!