3 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
mythem_es says

Hello, I want to know more details, why Myway wordpress theme ( presentation url : http://test.mythem.es/myWay1/ ), has not been approved for sale on ThemeForest. I want to make changes but do not know what. Message sent by you is just like last time, whether we add more features. I understand that you try to follow certain quality standards, but please understand me. This is my first item, I received two rejections. Now I’m really confused, please, if you can make a specification that should change, maybe not right functional or presentation is not ok, or can be a different concept and / or another design. Me and my team myThemes, wants very much to work with ThemeForest, you do a fantastic job. We want to get involved and make beautiful things. But we need a little push to start. Good day, thank you.

18 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Indonesia
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
dewitech says

The theme looks great for me. Do they give any reason? well rejection is normal, it will forge you to be a better designer..

btw how do you that color picker on the frontpage?

320 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Malaysia
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
billyf says

Not bad, I see the potential of this template. I think you need to fix your typography and spacing to be more consistent (some texts are too crowded, try increasing the line height). Also, the ‘Buy Now’ button at the slider image doesn’t seem to fit the overall design style well, I think you should change it to something else.

Maybe you should try asking the reviewer for more information. My first item was rejected 4-5 times before it was approved, so don’t give up easily ;)

Good luck!

3 posts
  • Exclusive Author
mythem_es says

btw how do you that color picker on the frontpage?

search on google about wordpress farbtastic ( wordpress pick color utilites )

3 posts
  • Exclusive Author
mythem_es says

thank you for your answers

by
by
by
by
by