I’m needing of changing the logo – I understand how to change it based on the documentation provided however how do I increase the height of the area its placed within. The logo I have is circular and I’m using the blue theme and in the blue area I need to increase the height. Where in the css files do I alter it?
- Beta Tester
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Community Ambassador
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Was featured in a podcast
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
Hi James, this is a general open forum, you can interact directly with the author here. The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for troubleshooting.
Simply leave the author a quick comment and he’ll gladly point you in the right direction. Good luck.