26 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Slovakia
PatrikZiduliak says

Hello, everyone. I have already tried to upload 2 files to Themeforest, both of them, unsuccessfully. Here is my third try, do you think it could become a premium file? It is still work in progress, so I could change anything. All I want is critique, I would like everyone to point out EVERY single wrong thing.

http://imageshack.us/a/img10/4417/homepageih.png

Thank’s in advance.

8 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in New Zealand
cmeegama says

Hello Pato8,

- Design is lacking creativity/uniqueness - increase line height spacing - Design is still at basic level and needs some work. Best is to review popular items on themeforest library and try to learn what characteristics makes each design unique.

Good Luck!

26 posts
  • Located in Slovakia
PatrikZiduliak says

So, hi again, I started from scratch and decided to make it different. I think this is way better than the first. What do you think?

Here are two first screens: http://imageshack.us/a/img202/997/homepagepm.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img442/4206/aboutsy.png

213 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
themelux says

It’s a nice theme, however the headers are kind of large I would make them smaller.

124 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+2 more
bluenila says

Except some extra space in footer everything looks nice. Try to improve the header add extra space above the banner

26 posts
  • Located in Slovakia
PatrikZiduliak says

Well, thank you for your kind feedback. Nevertheless, the theme was rejected, so I don’t know, if I should continue trying to edit it…

Your template does not provide a unique enough design with the necessary design quality, features and options to compete in the marketplace at this time. As higher quality templates become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.

You might consider improving your design with more unique features and graphics in order for it to stand out among other marketplace items. Adding features, options and styles will help increase your template’s value and increase its ability to be approved. However, a unique design will be a key factor for approval.

Further, PSD template category required template with higher quality in terms of design and aesthetically. It has to be pixel perfect, details, professional, unique, eye pleasing and balance.

by
by
by
by
by
by