Hey guys. Quick newbie question, i’m just playing around with the twentytwelve theme, to practice developing, and coding, so that one day, maybe i can be like you guys! And need a little help. I’m sorry if its the wrong place to ask for it!
- I want my navigation to be on top of the slider i have on my front-page.
- Like this: http://demo.qodeinteractive.com/bridge/
But i really cant figure out how to get the menu on top of the slider, right now its above it.
- Like this: http://www.kriesi.at/themedemo/?theme=enfold
I inserted the slider via the admin panel, and edited the front-page, where i put in the shortcode for the slider, but im not sure thats the right way to do it.
I apologize in advance if i’m not supposed to ask in this forum
I use the Layerslider WP plugin btw
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- United Kingdom
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
What you’re looking for is a “CSS Sticky Header” or it’s many variants, there’s so many methods of doing this, but a quick search on stack overflow will give you loads of answers.
Thank you tommusrhodus! Didn’t know what the correct term was, so i’ve been flying all around the web So thank you, i will try that
As Thomus said, this is exactly what you are looking for. There are also a lot of plugins that can help you like this simple one http://stickyjs.com/ , there are a lot of other great ones here http://www.unheap.com/section/navigation/horizontal-tabbed/