• Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Elite Author
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+5 more
CodingJack says

I wonder how much money Danny Green will get in his next contract. Has been on record breaking fire.

Miami finally slowed him down tonight. As a Celtics fan it was soooo bitter-sweet seeing Ray knock down that tying three.

Stuck_in_the_Basement
Stuck_in_the_Basement Recent Posts Threads Started
466 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Reviewer
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
+4 more
Stuck_in_the_Basement Reviewer says

I don’t understand why they did not review the Ginóbili foul in OT… looks like it should have gone the other way around… officiating crews, gotta love them sometimes!

139 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
Viral-Legacy says

I don’t understand why they did not review the Ginóbili foul in OT… looks like it should have gone the other way around… officiating crews, gotta love them sometimes!
You mean the play where Ginobli clearly traveled to the basket taking some 3 to 4 steps? The game shouldn’t have even gotten to the point it did if the Spurs maintained composure. Ginobli had a career high 8 turn overs. Did the refs cause those? Let’s call it for what it is – the Spurs, who are the one team who are the epitome of patience and composure, let the moment rattle them and they choked away the win. Less than 30 seconds in the game, up five points, the Spurs win that game 99% of the time. Throughout the game the Spurs went to the free throw line more times than the Heat and could not convert those points. So, let’s not say the refs decided this game, as easy as it is for people to do. Each possession in the game is important as the last. Both sides had missed opportunities to end the game in regulation. The team with the less mistakes (and luck) won, but sometimes you make your own luck. One hell of a game. It is fitting it goes 7 games. I am a fan of neither team.
Stuck_in_the_Basement
466 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
+4 more

You mean the play where Ginobli clearly traveled to the basket taking some 3 to 4 steps? The game shouldn’t have even gotten to the point it did if the Spurs maintained composure. Ginobli had a career high 8 turn overs. Did the refs cause those? Let’s call it for what it is – the Spurs, who are the one team who are the epitome of patience and composure, let the moment rattle them and they choked away the win. Less than 30 seconds in the game, up five points, the Spurs win that game 99% of the time. Throughout the game the Spurs went to the free throw line more times than the Heat and could not convert those points. So, let’s not say the refs decided this game, as easy as it is for people to do. Each possession in the game is important as the last. Both sides had missed opportunities to end the game in regulation. The team with the less mistakes (and luck) won, but sometimes you make your own luck. One hell of a game. It is fitting it goes 7 games. I am a fan of neither team.
I agree with you for the most part. I just thought that any controversial call is supposed to be reviewed in the final minutes of a game. Obviously Popovich was infuriated so I was surprised not to see the refs going to the table. Oh well, it is what it is. I was more mad at the Spurs to let this one slip away than the refs. I guess my comment was misleading.
I don’t have great hopes for game 7. The Spurs are showing their age. They better stock up on vitamins!
385 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • United States
illuminations says

Fouls aren’t reviewable in the NBA. Basically all they can review is who the ball went out on and time on the clock.

I agree with you for the most part. I just thought that any controversial call is supposed to be reviewed in the final minutes of a game. Obviously Popovich was infuriated so I was surprised not to see the refs going to the table. Oh well, it is what it is. I was more mad at the Spurs to let this one slip away than the refs. I guess my comment was misleading.
I don’t have great hopes for game 7. The Spurs are showing their age. They better stock up on vitamins!
Stuck_in_the_Basement
466 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
+4 more

Fouls aren’t reviewable in the NBA. Basically all they can review is who the ball went out on and time on the clock.
Thanks for the clarification! :)
243 posts
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
glutenfree4u says

Someone bring back the St. Louis Hawks!

5311 posts The Dude Abides
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Elite Author
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+5 more
CodingJack says

Amazing series. Lebron was incredible tonight. I’m really shocked Popovich stuck with Green for so many minutes the past few games. The way Miami was guarding him he turned into a big liability offensively.

587 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
grandelelo says

Miami was amazing

347 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years