427 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
vovkacg says

Are you watching? I’ve just watched Heat vs Spurs and still impressed by the game. Nice start!

668 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
ZtarrZound says

Yeah great game. Will be interesting to see how the Heat attempt to guard TP in future games. The fact that Miami played a pretty good game overall and still lost at home could be an early sign. Cant wait for game 2.

Stuck_in_the_Basement
Stuck_in_the_Basement Recent Posts Threads Started
467 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+9 more
Stuck_in_the_Basement Envato team says

French domination fellas, nothing Lebron can do!!! :D
Joke aside, I feel like the Heat might take it a little bit for granted whereas the Spurs are fighting for their last shot at a title with this group. They might be a tad more motivated which might ultimately give them the advantage. Yesterday was a good sign. Go Spurs!
P.S. : I am a Bulls fan

135 posts After Effects template maniac, freelancer
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team Located in United States
+9 more
FluxVFX Envato team says

GO SPURS GO! My hometown team :)

76 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+2 more
eony says

Yes, i am watching and lovin it. Go SAS :D I always like Duncan, Ginobili , Parker trio and as a LAL fan i support SAS. Also i want to see another choke from Lebron.

5322 posts The Dude Abides
    Located in United States Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+9 more
CodingJack says

As soon as the Spurs realized they needed to get Duncan the ball down low the game changed. Hoping for a Spurs sweep!

478 posts (-_-(-_-(-_-)-_-)-_-)
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
Themewaves says

Lebron+Angry Bird+Wade+Bosh+Chalmers+Allen

Come on Guys! Make it 4-1 haha

135 posts After Effects template maniac, freelancer
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team Located in United States
+9 more
FluxVFX Envato team says
Speaking of giving someone the ball, checkout this Ginobili pass from game 01- http://youtu.be/fIoPkUAGYiQ
5322 posts The Dude Abides
    Located in United States Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+9 more
CodingJack says

Can’t believe the Spurs blew this one tonight. They had it in the palm of their hands.

24 posts
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team Joined an Envato Football competition Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+4 more
Steve_cakefree Envato team says

That was epic!!! What a back and forth game.

I wonder how much money Danny Green will get in his next contract. Has been on record breaking fire.

by
by
by
by
by
by