1,947,633 9 minutes ago xD
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Author was Featured
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
The worst possible thing Envato could ever do is sell. The delicate balance of the way things are on the site are what make it work.
Why does any company have to buy Envato, when company’s change owners they usually totally change and it’s great as it is now!
Guys, you’re looking at it from the wrong perspective… I ask you:
When does Envato buy some other company?
Adobe was all like, “Ohh yeah, we made them change their names from FlashDen to ActiveDen. Now envato will never make any money!!” Haha!