4 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Located in Australia Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
HuntedByAGeek says

I’ve already heard the reasons for why you don’t think you should have to have an option to add $5 to pre-paid credit. None of the reasons were because of technical or legal reasons, but clearly it’s a way to make your customers buy more.

You really should have this option.

1778 posts
    Contributed a free file of the month Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+11 more
SamBerson says

Hey there!

I think that this would be good too, however, it wouldn’t be worth it for Envato as the PayPal fees to get the transaction to process would be too high and not feasible for such a small amount.

Sam :)

1 post
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
seanymc says

Is there anything I can do with $5 left in my account after a purchase?

Also, you could add a $15 amount if a $5 is too low.

1778 posts
    Contributed a free file of the month Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+11 more
SamBerson says

Is there anything I can do with $5 left in my account after a purchase? Also, you could add a $15 amount if a $5 is too low.

You could leave it until you next wanna buy something, or you could buy something for $5!

by
by
by
by
by
by