4 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
percisewindom says

Need a designer to design Android app U.I.. Im needing themes(skins) clocks, icons. and more. Also looking for app developer as well.

68 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Peru
SweetTentation says

Hi

Im interested in your project. send me an email with more details, plz. rivera_gomez_maria@hotmail.com

ST

270 posts
  • Canada
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
iZZYMedia says

Hi, Send me a Message through my Profile. I have a great portfolio.

196 posts
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Europe
drawvisuals says

Hi there,

I´m interested on working on the app design UI that you need.

Feel free to email me with further details to, ze_casal@hotmail.com

You can also add me to skype so we can discuss it further: drawvisuals

Hope to hear from you soon!

Best,

114 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Slovakia
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
TinoArts says

Hey there,

I’m interested in this project. If this offer still stands, feel free to contact me on contact(at)tinoarts.net.

You can also check out my personal portfolio, and also my works on GraphicRiver.

Thank you, Kristian (Tino)

4 posts
  • Exclusive Author
percisewindom says

Thanks for the quick reply I will be reviewing ports and contacting soon thanks

1 post
josh123 says

Hi There,

This is Joshua from http://www.logopunching.com. I saw your item request and that is why leaving a comment that the project which you require is to be made by a Professional and Reliable Custom Logo and Website Design Company. We are the guaranteed cheapest custom logo and custom website design company. We provide Free sample first for your order and then only get ahead to complete the project within the given deadline. However, there is no harm to get your project designed by a free lancer but of course it can never compete a professional company in terms of quality and efficiency. Some of the features of our website are getting redesigned and will be updated after Christmas. But for an idea you can certainly visit our website i.e. http://www.logopunching.com or call us right now for Free sample at 1 877 840 8002 or call us on our Direct Line 1 647 478 9397 Or if there is any query and concern you need to discuss, so feel free to email me at joshmcguire@logopunching.com

2 posts
rachel2012 says

Hi I believe you can get the best provider to design it for you. Isnt it a good way to choose one that you are most satisfied from the participants? Witmart is a good place for you to do the crowd sourcing,and you may spend the less money but get the right one you need, also you can write me email if you have further questions: rachel2012@vip.qq.com Thank you:)

by
by
by
by
by
by