1 post
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
adnanhz says

I can’t believe that no one has create a facebook cover theme yet. I would like to be able to upload facebook covers for people to add as their cover. It would be a wordpress theme ofcourse.

Some extra very cool feature would be a preview of how it would look with a standard mok up template and also an fb app that requires the person accept to app to upload the cover from the website to their fb.

Thank you and i hope someone creates this

1525 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
webdesignerart says

Interested, Send me detail through my profile page.

6 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
hamradiodude says

I have the only Facebook Cover theme for WordPress but the Developer is not following up on his support tickets. keeps saying someone is looking into it.

If anyone knows of a Theme for Facebook covers please let us know a FB cover generator would be nice also. should look like this theme http://www.gotfbcovers.com/ thanks in advance

1525 posts
  • Exclusive Author
webdesignerart says

I have the only Facebook Cover theme for WordPress but the Developer is not following up on his support tickets. keeps saying someone is looking into it. If anyone knows of a Theme for Facebook covers please let us know a FB cover generator would be nice also. should look like this theme http://www.gotfbcovers.com/ thanks in advance
HEre is What you’re look for: http://codecanyon.net/item/facebook-covers/4057814 :D
45 posts
  • Exclusive Author
imarts says

Hi,

Please contact via my profile page for more details .I have so experience in FB theme..

6 posts
hamradiodude says

Thanks already got a Script for it and it has all the features the WordPress theme had and what it was lacking like the cover Creator.

309 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
2AA says

Hey if you need Professional FB Cover you can check my profile …. ;):D

6 posts
hamradiodude says

what part of I found a script did you not understand. I’m unsubscribing, Don’t bother replying Moderator Please close this Thread

1525 posts
  • Exclusive Author
webdesignerart says

Hahaha I open this thread again :P …. well @hamradiodude as i am the author in themeforest from last 2 years i help many peoples here like theme customization, recomend codecanyon plugins and themeforest theme as per their requirement. So i feel that @yousef fbcover script you might be want that’s why i shared you the page link. I don’t want to bother you.

1 post
Sylumsid says

Guyz

by
by
by
by
by
by