2 posts
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Pakistan
mumar says

I want a flash based 3D wall customized component. I want that like;

Records come from XML into flash and with just images and clicking on any image will zoom in while flipping to pictures back with flat color where other information against that image will be displayed (remember that when image will be zoomed in, image should be fully flipped to its back to display relevant information from XML ), if those information will be managed in HTML enabled in XML along with image path that will be good. while clicking on below those information of flipped image there will be some text to click on to move to a URL for that image which will be managed in XML with image path.

Besides this functionality we need some critical functionality that’s why we came to you to develop this component. Like when results will be displayed in wall. there user will be able to create folders at left side of wall and can drag-N-drop any image to any folder which will be saved into MySQL database, means flash will send a request to PHP page with image ID to do some actions which can be taken care by us but at your part when any image will be dropped into any folder a request will be sent to PHP page with image ID and folder ID to save the record, which means that when any folder will be created at that time also flash will send a request to a PHP page with folder ID and flag to create folder to use in DB, which we will taken care by us but request to PHP page with IDs from flash must be there.

Please let us know if you can do this and let us know about your time frame and price so that we start development with you ASAP .

For further any clearance, to have complete detailed information and discussions, you may contact me any time by using any IM which are mentioned below in signatures.

I am waiting for quick response.

Thank you!

5313 posts The Dude Abides
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Elite Author
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+5 more
CodingJack says

So would there be user accounts too or would the user activity be saved with cookies. Do you have a visual example of how the 3D wall should look?

2 posts
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Pakistan
mumar says
So would there be user accounts too or would the user activity be saved with cookies. Do you have a visual example of how the 3D wall should look?

well, if you are expert of flash and not going to waste our time please contact me at:

MSN : mumar@evsoft.pk GTALK : evsumar Skype: evs_umar

I am waiting for you

by
by
by
by
by
by