54 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Located in Romania
cotletcristian says

Hello guys…

Would you be interested to start a partnership with me in developing my designs? Check the link below for homepage preview. http://hiqdraw.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/01_preview1.jpg

Thanks!

P.S. If interested please email me asap at cotletcristian@knou.ro

493 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
wopethemes says

It’s good design and I’m interested.

However why you don’t submit to psd category? You will get many developers and make sure it will not reject.

Thanks!

32 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Has referred 100+ members
+3 more
Kraftt says

Hello guys… Would you be interested to start a partnership with me in developing my designs? Check the link below for homepage preview. http://hiqdraw.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/01_preview1.jpg

Thanks!

P.S. If interested please email me asap at cotletcristian@knou.ro

Isn’t it your rejected .psd template that you have mentioned a few days ago? And how many threads you have to post and try to sell your rejected desing? We all have been there, mate! You’re not the first one that has a rejected design. Focus on your work, work harder, try more…

54 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Located in Romania
cotletcristian says

Isn’t it your rejected .psd template that you have mentioned a few days ago? And how many threads you have to post and try to sell your rejected desing? We all have been there, mate! You’re not the first one that has a rejected design. Focus on your work, work harder, try more…

Yes it is… But i had too many good reivews from top guys in here that were liked my Template and i was wondering if i can start developing it knowing that with HTML/WP is easyer to join in than with PSD.

So if you are interested to partnership i am waiting for your constructive reply, if not, then i would appreciate if you would help me find someone. :)

Cheers!

1768 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+8 more
FinalDestiny says

I doubt you’ll find a reliable developer without having the psd approved.

by
by
by
by
by
by