41 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Greece
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
vakata says
hello from Greece I own the www.judo.com.gr which is a video centric site about judo. I use the ’’seduction’’ theme from themedutch (my previous developer made a few modifications to fit my needs) Due to the upcoming Olympic games in London i want to change my theme into: http://themeforest.net/item/swagmag-wordpress-magazinereview-theme/1576310?WT.ac=category_item&WT.seg_1=category_item&WT.z_author=outerspice I think it will be nice this changing, any suggestions are more than welcome. I use 2 types of shortcodes for my video posts. One for youtube videos and one for my selfhosted videos. I asked the new theme author for this and here is his answer: I just tested one of the embed codes in my test install and it doesn’t actually get turned into a video, it just displays the shortcode directly on the page. It looks like the theme will require some modifications from your developer in order to get those to work as featured videos. Shouldn’t be too hard to do, just requires enabling the shortcodes in the featured video textbox. my skype id is: vakata56 my email: info@judo.com.gr Thank you in advance Takis
by
by
by
by
by
by