4 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
tomupton says

Hi guys,

Im looking for someone to create a custom theme for me that is similar to this site.

http://www.retroevents.com/

The site im developing is going to be for an online radio website. The client loves the rounded corners of the site and the bright vibrant colours. We currently have a logo designed, all we need now is the theme ;-)

Feel free to contact me directly with your quote for the work.

As mentioned above, im looking for the design, and coding done for this project.

Regards

Tom

555 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Gareth_Gillman says

Hi Tom

Could you email me @ gillman56[at] googlemail.com so I can send a few q’s and a quote over.

Thanks

4 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
tomupton says

Email sent mate ;-)

Hi Tom

Could you email me @ gillman56[at] googlemail.com so I can send a few q’s and a quote over.

Thanks
119 posts AJDE
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
ashanjay says

send me a emil to ashanster [at] gmail.com.. look forward to helping you out :)

6 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
wpstall says

send me an email to joefrey.mahusay [at] gmail.com, i am willing to help ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by