7 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • India
drhrd says

I had prepared my files for the bounty. I had submitted my files according to me on 1st Jan according to US central time, as I am Indian our time is 11:30 Hours ahead from US central.

Last date of file submission was 1st Jan. I mailed to TF staff that I made my submission on 1st Jan US central Time.

I got this reply from the staff. “I have rechecked your submissions & the date stamp for both your entries was on the 2nd January.”

When I looked on the Time Stamp of the Files The created file which I submitted has time stamp of 2nd Jan 1:43 AM (Indian Time). After this within the 1 and 2 hours I had submitted my files for the entry.

As I am new here, actually I am not getting the staff’s point.

292 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
crossroad says

Hi,

Envato is based in Melbourne, Australia and follows the the local time which you can check here: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=152
7 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • India
drhrd says

Hi, Envato is based in Melbourne, Australia and follows the the local time which you can check here: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=152

Interesting! My files was for the bounty of typeengine theme. In the post thread they mentioned Central US time. First my both of entries was accepted, then they reviewed all the themes and my themes are soft disabled. Author’s whose themes was already accepted and disabled due to review given extra time. Last date was 1st Jan 2014 for resubmission but they didn’t mentioned the Time Zone.

561 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
AlexFjord says

If your files were approved and then disabled they would have given you a reason. If they were approved did they end up on the front page here for sale?

7 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • India
drhrd says

If your files were approved and then disabled they would have given you a reason. If they were approved did they end up on the front page here for sale?

TypeEngine themes are in beta, that’s why its not on the front page. Yes, My themes was disabled for the reason and I re submitted my themes after improvements and now they are accepted.

561 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
AlexFjord says

I think you will have to email support and ask them what’s going on. TypeEngine themes have their own category with files since last oct/nov so not sure why the would not get on the front page as it does not appear to be any form of beta (but I could be wrong).

7 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • India
drhrd says

I think you will have to email support and ask them what’s going on. TypeEngine themes have their own category with files since last oct/nov so not sure why the would not get in te from page as it does not appear to e any form of beta (but I could be wrong).

I already did it. But my point is different. About the time zone of the submission of the files.

by
by
by
by
by
by