• Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Argentina
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+4 more
domibit says

Hello, you can contact me at domibit@gmail.com

765 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+6 more
EladChai says

I have had several people post on here saying they can do a logo and then when I email them back they don’t respond.

In the future if you want to do business just send me a mock up of what you had in mind for the logo. Put a watermark over the image you send whatever you need to do to feel safe.

Thanks.
Karma’s a bitch ;)
10 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
gorbox says

I have had several people post on here saying they can do a logo and then when I email them back they don’t respond.

In the future if you want to do business just send me a mock up of what you had in mind for the logo. Put a watermark over the image you send whatever you need to do to feel safe.

Thanks.
Karma’s a bitch ;)

Karma from what? Not liking your work? Okay. Logo is done just not by any of the people on this thread.

4 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
jennyfer says

Hi,

Hope you are doing well today !!

We can help you with logo design as we are working for a leading company and we have experts in logo designing. we provide you the cheapest rates than the market with numerous revisions.

kindly visit our site www(dot)logopunching(dot)com and reply me back via email at jenniferscott(at)logopunchind(dot)com

Thanks & Regards, Jennifer Scott.

765 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+6 more
EladChai says

Thanks.
Karma’s a bitch ;)
Karma from what? Not liking your work? Okay. Logo is done just not by any of the people on this thread.
I’m glad you got your logo done. Do you mind posting the logo here?
10 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
gorbox says

1741 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
gbs says

Great to know you got your logo done. Actually I did reply to your message right after that, asking you about some more basic details like your business name, etc., but did not hear anything from you. :)

no-thumbnail
James_carter9988 Recent Posts Threads Started
10 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
James_carter9988 says

Hi there,

We are working as a professional company for logo designing and we provide Premium quality work and we can fulfill your requirements under your budget have a look at our website www(dot)logopunching(dot)com. contact us at james(at)logopunching(dot)com

Thanks, James.

by
by
by
by
by
by