1036 posts Massfocus
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has referred 500+ members
+7 more
Massfocus says

Hey folks, i need some help from one of you illustrator guru’s i hope someone has time for me.

I got a logo in Photoshop, it wasn’t made by me and it was prepared in CMYK . Now i want the logo paths exported correctly to Illustrator so i can begin using it in a 3d program, everytime i try to though using the paths tool it bends my straight lines.. and i don’t have a clue why it is doing this. For example the skewed line in the letter W doesn’t look straight etc. Its so annyoing to explain.

Could someone please help me out. It shouldn’t be much work, please give me a price and i will pay. add me on skype. massfocus.aepal or mail me plz massfocus(at)gmail.com

Hope someone has time ! Thanks!

20 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Spain
pere says

Hi, I could help you with redraw logo in AI file or vector. I need to get used to the idea of logo image then I’ll prepera an acurate budget. Fell free to contact me and send me any extra information, I’m aviable from now to start this work.
To contact: info@perelacomba.es
my personal portafolio: www.perelacomba.es
thanks
Pere

68 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Peru
SweetTentation says
Hi, I’m interesting in your project! I would like to help for a little quote. contact with me, please rivera_gomez_maria@hotmail.com
by
by
by
by
by
by