6 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
AgentDeepak says

I need a Logo or Header and a Avatar (perferebly with diff positions, and similar looking current one – I will provide u with my pic. – Make me look handsome) for my Blog Geeks Column which is a Tech Blog with News, Tutorials, Review and stuff.

You can see my current Logo/Header in the Header area and current Avatar just below Post (in About Author area). Please visit http://geekscolumn.com/2013/offers/pre-order/pre-order-crysis-3-and-get-access-to-day-1-hunter-edition-plus-stalker-and-brawler-dlc-packs/830/ to have a look.

If you can create some nice Logo and Avatar please state your rate.

PS 1: I do not have a high budget. I am a Student and cannot pay much. PS 2: The Current Logo/Header is designed by me so you have to do some impressive Job for me to accept. PS 3: In Logo I would like the letter G & C be incorporated or if you have better idea you are welcome.

225 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
mihaimcm says

Does your budget go to 250$ ? In this price: logo and 5 different avatar pics. If yes let me know.

6 posts
AgentDeepak says

Does your budget go to 250$ ? In this price: logo and 5 different avatar pics. If yes let me know.

I do not have that high of a budget. Currently Logo is priority if anyone can create a better Logo. Avatar is to be made afterwards only. I am willing to pay 10-20$ for Logo and for Avatar maybe a 50$.

685 posts
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
+2 more
EladChai says

Hi, what is your budget for the logo? :)

225 posts
  • Exclusive Author
mihaimcm says

I do not have that high of a budget. Currently Logo is priority if anyone can create a better Logo. Avatar is to be made afterwards only. I am willing to pay 10-20$ for Logo and for Avatar maybe a 50$.

Ummm ,yeah, the logo should be the main focus cuz that will be the thing that will represent your website so you should spend more on the logo then the avatar pics. The avatar pics should be 10$+ the logo is the one that will cost you more…

6 posts
AgentDeepak says

Thanks mihaimcm for your suggestion, I will probably spend a bit more on Logo. For now I can invest at max 30-40$ on Logo. But I will not pay that much if the Logo is not good enough. I myself can do a bit of designing so paying someone for creating a ordinary looking Logo is stupid.

@mihaimcm Do you do Logo Design? If yes, are you will to create a Logo for me.

6 posts
AgentDeepak says

Hi, what is your budget for the logo? :)

For now budget for Logo is 30$ at max. And I will pay the max only if the Logo is stunnning and not a ordinary Logo which I can make myself. Do you have any good Logo idea for my Blog. If you are willing to make me a Logo. I will work with you.

225 posts
  • Exclusive Author
mihaimcm says

The word that you are looking for is a good logo cuz if you want a stunning logo then it wont be 30$-40$, it just not worth to design something stunning for a low price,I mean I just want to make it more clear the design you could get for that price..

And what is the use of that logo? Cuz different licenses could apply to that design,this needs to be clarified so I know if I can resell the logo..

6 posts
AgentDeepak says

The word that you are looking for is a good logo cuz if you want a stunning logo then it wont be 30$-40$, it just not worth to design something stunning for a low price,I mean I just want to make it more clear the design you could get for that price.. And what is the use of that logo? Cuz different licenses could apply to that design,this needs to be clarified so I know if I can resell the logo..

I am not dicussiing english here (which word is correct and which is not). Please if you can help please help. I just want a Logo Better than what I have created.

225 posts
  • Exclusive Author
mihaimcm says

The word that you are looking for is a good logo cuz if you want a stunning logo then it wont be 30$-40$, it just not worth to design something stunning for a low price,I mean I just want to make it more clear the design you could get for that price.. And what is the use of that logo? Cuz different licenses could apply to that design,this needs to be clarified so I know if I can resell the logo..
I am not dicussiing english here (which word is correct and which is not). Please if you can help please help. I just want a Logo Better than what I have created.

Yes I want to help, do you have skype so we can talk more? User name on skype mihaimcm

by
by
by
by
by
by